Prolouge🌊

Ok heads up

You look like this btw unless you wanna change what you look like and you have multiple forms bc whoever you devour you become so I'm just be showing random people

Anyways STARTING

NOW

GIYUU POV:
As I watch kanzaburuo fly down to me I already knew I had a mission.[I'm not sure if Giyuu's bird is a boy or girl so I'm just gonna go with he] I was told there was a monster lurking in a pond near a village. So I head off to the village.

READER POV:
After murdering another human I go to rest for a while until night fall to devour souls.

[few hours later]

Mhm! Finally, it's night....

[few hours ago]
GIYUU POV:

When I finally reached the village. Luckily it wasn't to far away, but it was already close to sunset so I went to go investigate and ask people about the demon. When I heard a voice that sounded angelic, but I went to go look for somebody to ask questions to.

When I finally saw someone after searching for 1 hour start I ask them if I could ask them some questions I asked him about the demon lurking around in the lake near by he was shocked at first then told me after a couple minutes he said "

The demon lurking around in the water lately has caused much trouble. The "demon" sings a song that lures people into there trap and then ᛕﺃꪶꪶᦓ them..... Many people have lost there loved ones. I.... I have lost my sister to that siren...."

"siren?" I ask confused because I've never heard of a siren not until now

"a siren is like a demon but instead of burning when going into sunlight they are like a 'normal' person. They also can change there looks according to anybody they eat or devour.... They also have a voice that sound an angel that has come from " heaven".

Hold up. Wait a minute. Sum ain't right.

That must have been the siren singing earlier. I can just cut the siren head off and head home that sounds g-

They can also melt into water.

"Never mind"
"?"
"Nothing do you have more information about this siren.."
"I'm so sorry sir but that's all I have about them.- oh!"
"?"
"They mostly come out at night! So you can probably try see how they fight! If you come injured i you can come to my house!"

".... Thank you... but ill be going now I'll see you later."

[back to present time]

It's finally night... but I have to wait for the siren to sin-

https://youtu.be/dtPDLZyRL3o

What a good timing now to follow the sound.

[after arriving to the pond lake whatever]

There it is...

The siren was laying on a rock while singing. Not only does the siren sound like it has came from "heaven" but they look like it too. But it's for the mission..
As I try seek up

CRACK

"!!!??"
"Ugh a demon slayer"

[im to lazy to make a fight scene so let's just you cut a deep injury into giyuu so then he passes out from blood lost, and you didn't want to kill him so you just keep him on the side of your lake thing so you can make sure he heals, I gave y'all a whole story.

READER POV:

"..."
As I watched the demon slayer pass out from blood loss. I was gonna devour him but... I'll spare some mercy and plus he's kinda cute... wait what!? Never mind I'll just stop the bleeding by covering him with water so he doesn't lose more blood.

[few hours later it's morning btw]

GIYUU POV:

As I start to wake up I feel a sharp pain in my chest I look down to see my wound surrounded in water!?...

" you're finally awake."
"!?"
" don't act surprised dear, I don't have bandages I only have seaweed and rocks so water will have to do.. anyways."

The siren lifts them self out the water.. and.. there not wearing clothes!?

" you good?"
"P-put clothes on..."
" oh! Sorry.... Ok you can look now."
"Thanks but why did you save me.."
"Oh! Because I wanted to!"
"That's the reason."
"Yup!"
" you might wanna head home and get proper care. Unless... you wanna spend time with me?"

Pretend your wearing a blue kimono 👘

"!?" I start blushing like crazy.
" wow wow! Calm down darling! Cant get you're hopes up!" She said as she sits down by me.
" what's.. you're name?"
"Y/n! Yours?"
" Tomioka Giyuu .."
" it matches you but.... Pet names Match you better~"
Giyuu passes out from y/n's cutenesses.

777 words of real story idk what to do soooo I'll wait till I get into the shower cause the best thoughts come from the show most of the time- anyway see ya next time