Stay With Me

*Marco's PoV*

"Marco!!!" My best friend from Mewni, a different dimension, Star Butterfly, jumped up and down on my bed in the middle of the night.

"Wha?!" I fell out of my bed, rubbing my eyes. "Star! What are you doing awake?!" I yelled from the floor.

"I put you to bed an hour ago!" I blushed a bit. Star and I were having a movie-nacho night, but she fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so beauti- I-I mean peaceful in her sleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I carried her up to her room.

"Well, I woke up and now I'm HYPER!" She yelled, jumping up and down on my bed.

"When aren't you?" I mumbled, getting up slowly.

"Star, could you please go back to sleep?" I asked, yawning.

I looked down at myself, blushing. I had just realized I'm only in my checkered blue pajama pants, no shirt on.

But it seemed like Star didn't even notice, she just kept bouncing on my bed.

"Star! Be careful!!" God, safe kid is kicking in again...

"I don't want you to get hurt!" i nearly yelled.

"Please!" she scoffed, jumping again, waving her wand.

"ooh! Can i put a spell on you?!" She giggled, chewing on her wand.

I sighed.

"Star, the last time you put a spell on me, I had a giant monster arm," I sat on my bed, avoiding Star.

"Sit down," I told her, calmly. She didn't listen, of course.

"Why?!" She laughed, jumping on my bed again.

"This is fun!" I smiled slightly.

She was so beau-

Marco! Stop thinking of Star like that!! She's your best friend!
You like Jackie, remember?

Jackie Lynn Thomas was the prettiest girl ever. I can't say beautiful, because Star is. Wait, Marco st-

"Marco?" Star suddenly stopped jumping, startling me.

Crap, I just realized I was staring at her.

"Yeah, Star?" I asked, looking down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I turned a bright crimson.

"What? I-I'm n-not looking at you, I mean I am, but I'm looking at you like a normal person, I mean it's not like your a normal person because your from Mewni, a totally different dimension," I babbled, like I always do when I'm nervous.

Star shrugged. "okay!" She was about to continue, until I spoke up.

"Wait, Star?" I asked, grabbing her wrist to stop her from jumping.

"Yeah, Marco?" She smiled at me with those large, shiny blue eyes of hers. Her smile was even wider.

"Do you want to stay in here with me?" I asked, her looks getting the best of me.

I saw the little pink hearts on her cheeks redden a bit.

"Maybe," she said, crossing her arms, her magical wand underneath her armpit.

I giggled, a bit to girly for my nature.

"well, then we're going to have to sleep" I said crawling underneath the sheets.

"o-okay, " she stuttered for the first time ever.

I smiled, opening the covers, patting the area next to me.

The hearts turned a bit more red, slowly crawling underneath next to me.

I looked away, redder than a tomato, realizing something..

I like Star.

But, she'd never feel the same for me.

We're just best friends.... Nothing more than th-

I felt something tickling my chest.

It was Star. She snuggled into me, her hair tickling my chest.

I felt heat rush throughout my body.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer.

"St-Star?" I asked, but just did I realize, she was fast asleep, head buried in my bare chest.

I smiled, kissing her forehead slightly.

"I will protect you," I whispered in her ear, knowing that she can't hear me. "No matter what happens, Estrella, I love you."

And ending!!! This is my first story here on Wattpad.
(I love Marco calling her Estrella for some reason, its cute :)) I hope you guys liked it!!