pretty princess (s.r.)

pairing: steve rogers x fem!Reader

wordcount: 2524

warnings: NSFW, 18+ MINORS DNI, oral (f and m receiving), hair pulling (kinda, barely), porn without a single fucking drop of plot, pre-warning you about the amount of fucking times I say pretty (better yet, pretty little) in this bc its ungodly.

summary: there's not much to it, you're hot and steve is easily distracted by pretty things.

A/N: i kinda hate this, discovered the hard way that I actually don't like writing for Steve that much but I finished and so why not post it.

Steve has a bit of an attention problem.

As in, he's supposed to be paying attention to the words leaving your pretty glossed lips, but he isn't. Not even a little bit.

He's far too distracted by the filthy images of you his mind is so insistent on showing him. He blames it on your short little skirt, just barely long enough to keep you covered. But really, he knows it's not the skirt, just you in general.

He can't keep his eyes off your lips, watching the way they move, curl, and close around each pretty little sound. How your tongue pokes out between your teeth every now and then, just tempting him. Can't stop thinking about the feeling of your thighs stretched over his, muscles all tense and straining beneath his fingertips. Or the way you move when you talk, hips shifting against his every so often, the way you bounce a little on his lap when you get excited.

Fuck. What he wouldn't give to have you bouncing on his lap in a different way right now.

Normally he'd have stopped you by now, would've had his hands on your hips, fingers dug into your soft flesh because it's the only way to keep you still. Normally that stupid ache in his stomach would've been too much, he really doesn't have a lot of restraint if he's honest.

Not today though. Today he doesn't want to stop you, doesn't want to keep you still and force himself to pay attention. He just wants to keep you there on his lap, wants to keep watching you, keep feeling you grazing your cunt against his cock, keep hearing the way your breath catches every time.

He can tell you're feeling the same way. A little antsier than normal, moving around more than you would, touching him more.

"So then Bucky asked me..." You stop speaking abruptly, a confused little pout donning your face as his eyes shift up to meet yours. "Stevie, are you even listening?"

"Course I am princess." He answers all smooth and confident, tracing his fingertips a little higher up your thighs.

You actually shudder at the sound of his voice, breath catching in your throat as his fingertips tease your skin. You look down at he hands, watching them slip ever so slowly up your thighs, slipping under your skirt little by little and—fuck, what were you saying?

Steve raises an eyebrow at you, a smug little smirk tugging at his lips as your lips part, struggling to find your words.

Naturally when you can't think of anything to respond you just whine his name, pouting your bottom lip at his teasing. He chuckles in response, brushing his nose along your jaw as he peppers your skin with soft little kisses—the kind he knows make you want more.

"Ya alright, princess?" He whispers against your skin, hands slipping higher until he's reaching the tops of your thighs.

"Mhmm," You hum weakly, giving him a slow nod as he trails his lips over to yours.