"Best Friends?" (Dave x Rupert)

[Little Smut in here]

It was a normal day in the police station everyone was doing their job and the prisoners were in their cell. There were two Police officers that we will focus on Dave Panpa and Rupert Price, both of them knowing each other since they were little kids, supporting each other all the way through their lives. But, there's something...."off" about Rupert, by the time he was 19 he had started to develop feeling for his best friend, Dave Panpa. The problem is that he doesn't know if Dave would be into him since all of his life he knew that Dave is straight. So all Rupert could do is just watch his acquaint lover do his job, and sit in sorrow thinking he isn't good enough for Dave. A few days later one of Rupert's other pals, Johnny Panzer came over to see Rupert doing the same thing, admiring Dave in all of his glory and think about how badly how would want him to fu- "Rupert, are you doing ok there? You've just been staring at the new guy." "AH!- Johnny will you nót scáre me now?! I'm doing something.." (I'm trying to give him a British accent ;_;) "Oh and what you're doing is staring at the new guys behind his back?" Rupert went silent at this point, thinking he had never told anyone that he was Bisexual or a Trans man. "It's non 'ya business....." he said hoping he would get Johnny to leave him alone, but Johnny doesn't leave his best friend alone after one simple buzz off, so he started to interrogate Rupert. "Why did someone do something wrong?" "Nò Johnny." "Okayyyyy....did Dave do something wrong?" "Whât? NÔ! He can never do wrông ín mÿ eÿés..."(y'know what fuck that just imagine his Bri'ish accent)" And why did you say it like that? Do like him or something?" " OH MY GOD. YES.  YES I DO JOHNNY." Johnny takin back by Rupert's aggressive tone in voice, "Eh, I expect it, and you don't hide it well." "WHAT?! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

[flashback]
"Hey Johnny, have you noticed the new guy? He's really handsome, heh". "Johnny, the new guy is too cute i-I think I'm gonna have a nose bleed" "Hi Rupert!!" "H-Hi D-davey..I-I MEAN FU-".
[End of flashback]

"Oh...." Rupert has realized that he's isn't the best at hiding his feelings especially his feelings as well as some other people are. But he's just to nervous to ask his best friend to be something more than that, "Hey Rupert! Could you help me for a minute?" Dave said to Rupert from across the walls of prison cells, "Sure!" He said as Rupert walked towards Dave helping him lift the boxes towards the closet, once the two were in the closet stacking the boxes so that they wouldn't fall over, the closet door had shut and locked behind them "OI WHOEV'ER SHUT THE DOOR AND LOCKED IT BEHIND US WILL PAY ONCE WE GET OUT." Dave put his hand over Rupert's mouth to get him to be quiet "shhh Rupert, this isn't the time to yell...especially now.." all of a sudden Rupert had fell silent and stared into Dave's eyes,

"hey...Dave...there's something that I need to tell you....and I need you to be completely honest with me.." "alright...so what is it" "......Dave Panpa....I like you..I've..liked you for a long time now..I'd never expect to fall in love with my best friend.." "Rupert..I....I like you...I just love your personality and what makes you...made me develop feelings for you.." Rupert cut of whatever else Dave was going to say and Kissed him on the lips, Dave had happily returned the favor and kissed Rupert back. The two kept kissing each other slowly getting deeper and deeper with every kiss they take, slowly turning their kisses into French kisses.

Slowly touching each other in places that make each other happy, still staying as close as they are together they take each other's shirts off and Rupert starts biting and Kissing Dave's neck, back, arms, shoulders getting small moans in return, "mmmm~" "R-Rup..ert~" the two enjoyed the time they were having. Meanwhile on the other side of the door Johnny was walking by looking for the two lovers when all of a sudden all he hears is: "AH~ RUPERT~" "Davey~ we gotta be quiet~" Johnny was in complete shock at what he had just heard, so he let the two have their fun while he attended to some other business. Hours have went by and the closet was silent, Johnny decided to unlock the door and check on the two, the only thing he say were the two what he assumed naked covering their lower halves in a blanket. "Wow, never expected that...well, sleep well you too" when Johnny turned around he had seen that all of the Prisoners were mortified at what they heard "Don't worry they are just 'Best Friends'"

+~End~+