CHAPTER 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Di ko alam, basta pagkain. Yung tunog fancy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JETT

     Both of our parents were talking about their business partnerships and other ongoing and future projects. The two of Mysiah and Gia were just talking in their own world.

"  Ano yung order mo, Gianne?" I hear Mysiah whisper to Gia, his voice kind of loud for me to hear.

" Di ko alam, basta pagkain. Yung tunog fancy."  I hear Gia whisper back, Mysiah looking at her with a " wtf" look and Gia just giving an okay sign. I decided to look at Toroza, who was busy looking at the menu. I decided to copy her and browse through the menu as well.

I guess she was just hungry, I can't believe I heard her in a polite tone. It doesn't even sound believable.

  I just scoffed at this thought and went back to looking for food. We already ate here countless times, I basically remember all the food listed on the menu.

" Okay, should we order now? It seems yung mga bata gutom na." I hear Toroza's mom say.

" I agree, I'll call a waiter." Dad said and my mom waved to a waiter. We began to tell our waiter what our order is.

" Mommy, I want this Ha Cao dumpling ulit." Toroza said, pointing to the menu and smiling childishly at her mom.

" Again? Go order some more pa pero different naman, ask mo din sila Gia what they want." Her mom said, pointing to Gia and Mysiah, who were both gossiping about something.

Guess that's her favorite huh? Shrimp dumplings I see..

  We were all waiting for our food to arrive and I saw that Toroza was still looking at the dessert menu. Gia and Mysiah were pointing at something and Toroza also looked at where the pair were pointing at. I also took a quick look and saw at it was the waiters with our order and we all started to eat.

    After a few minutes of us eating, Toroza's mom got a phone call and excused both my parents with her, leaving the four of us alone.

" Ironic to meet up like this for the second time." I say to Toroza sarcastically.

" Yeah, how ironic. Just eat your food Mr. Yu." She sarcastically replied, chewing her food. I also noticed that Gia was looking at us, upon meeting my eyes, she quickly went back to eating. Gia whispered something to Mysiah, who just whispered something back and continued eating.

" Kea, I have to go with Jett's parents,may slight problem daw about our project." I hear her mom say, with both my parents near the exit. "By the way Kea, hatid mo si Jett sa kanila after you eat. Use my card for the bill." She added, handing Toroza her card.

" What?? Why do i have to-"

" No Why's and But's, It's an order hindi request. I'll confiscate your favorite bag tamo." Her mom cut her off.  Kea just nodded with the " fine" look, while our parents leave.

Today was definitely interesting with more to come I guess.

==================================================

GIANNE

     After we finished eating, Kea paid the bill with the three of us behind her. We all silently went outside the entrance and waited for Kuya Konnor to drive us home. Mysiah was leaning on the wall with me in front of him, I was ranting about how annoying my seatmate was. Jett was also leaning on the opposite pillar, and Kea was just in the middle using her phone.