A little Vasco moment

(ง'̀-'́)ง

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Y/N knew Daniel was kind but...

Y/N couldn't possibly understand how he knew people.

She didn't despise Duke or anything like that. In fact she hadn't even heard of him till now!

Y/N wasn't really social so besides those who are famous Y/N didn't really know the people around her. Heck she didn't even know half of her classmates names!

But even so this Duke guy must've had a pretty rough time. Being stuck with Vinjin that is.

Vinjin and Zack used to be the apex assholes in J high but recently he has laid low on all the bullying acts and actually greets Y/N every once in a while.

Seeing Duke at Daniels table people obviously can't help but whisper. Though it was about how nice and pure hearted he is.

When Vinjin heard that however he got pissed off

So he threw a cup at Duke and ordered him to get him some water and chatted with Daniel

"Hey you're the new transfer student right? You wanna go smoke?"

Daniel glared at him making him sweatdrop Vinjin also noticed Jay glaring at him through his bangs ad well as Y/N's menacing stare

"Hey Vinjin... Get it yourself. Is your hand broken?"

Zack suddenly interfered making Vinjin mad

Whispers went around how Zack was acting weird and not bullying anyone as of late

"You wanna get fucked up? Cheeky burger.."

"Can't you see anything with those glasses on? I bet you like stealing honey butter chips!"

The students went around hyping up the fight between Vinjin and Zack when the architecture department came

"Hey. Black glasses guy. Pick up your glass.... Put it back on the sink"

"Hah?!? Are you tryna start something?!?... Mind your own business!"

"Didn't your mom tell you not to throw things at the floor?"

"What? Get lost!!"

"I guess I have to scold you..."

"What the fuck?!? Fight me!"