[1]

one

Your Pov

Well, I was outside of my house for a long time cause my classmates/ coworkers invited me to hang out. They were with me. I thought it would be the best day I've ever had, but it became the most shocking thing I've ever seen in my whole life. I was trying to feel the sultry summer air and I close my eyes to calm myself, then suddenly I felt something wet on my face.

"Wait, is it raining? But I saw in the rain forecast that it will be sunny the whole day?!" I murmured. I quickly open my eyes to see if the rain will be heavy when I saw that there were bubbles everywhere. First, there aren't some kids who are making the bubbles cause the bubbles are all over the place. Kids can't do this, and the bubbles are big too. Also, the bad thing is that it looks anime-like. The bubbles that I noticed in my surroundings too fascinated me. 

'Uh, wait- what the hell... why are my surroundings like this? I'm in some kind of anime world!? What the fuck. What the hell. Where am I? What is this place? And why is someone holding me?' I thought looking at the woman.

'Who the heck is this woman? How can she hold me when I am so big?' I thought as I tried to remove her hands but they won't budge, and also she seems intrigued by the bubbles too. I tried to look at the sky and this looks like... what the freaking hell is happening... there are many bubbles I mean they look great and beautiful at the same time- but where am I? And this reminds me of something... 

I again look around and saw that I am in some kind of place, I turn my body to see some signs that I don't understa- wait I UNDERSTAND?! Oh my gosh, I'm in Japan?! The characters/letters in the signs seem like Japanese characters but English letters? It's like something is translating the signs for me- is it my eyes? I try to look at my surroundings and I come to an understanding of what is happening, or maybe not. I want to ask the woman who is holding me; I open my mouth to speak. 

"Hey (name), look at this. It's beautiful, right?" The woman said to me, I didn't know who is this, but how did she know my name? Also as I thought, I look beneath me. 

'Uh, what the fuck? Why are my limbs so small? Why am I this tiny?! I'm a freaking kid?!' But when I was panicking the hell out, suddenly the woman put me down. That's when I realized I was actually in a child's body. And then the woman gave me a phone. I unconsciously reach my hand out for the phone, but before that, I look at the woman's face again. The closer I look at her I notice headphones in her ears. I was almost touching the phone that she is trying to give me when I realized something.

Flashback

I saw this anime a while back on YouTube. Its trailer is exceptional, and also the songs and graphics are beautiful. Well, I'm late for it so now I have free time I can watch it, thankfully it's just a movie, not a series. I go to my couch and open my tv. I got some snacks to eat. It's not that good to watch a movie when the sun is still shining, but I don't care since I have time right now. I open my Netflix and search for Bubbles. Since I added it to my list a long time ago, I saw it on the list. I open the movie and started it. And wow, holy shit, the freaking animation is smooth as fuck, and also the bubbles and characters are pretty... and also I fell in love with the cute boy Hibiki-

End of flashback

Wait- The movie bubbles? That's why this reminds me of something but when I open my eyes, the woman is gone, and suddenly I'm tall now... what's happening?! And then the phone in my hand suddenly vibrates, Oh the phone is still there, I quickly open it up and saw that my suspicion is right- this is the anime movie Bubbles cause when I opened the phone I saw a notification of news about the Bubble-Fall Phenomenon (thank god it doesn't have any password on it)