Chapter 1: The game starts

Akira P.O.V.

My name is ,Shiroyanagi, Akira age sixteen and today I am going to my new High school, so I wake up earlier then I usually.

Not to make preparations instead..

"Come one more hit.. yeah..close, yes I won."
I am sitting on my chair while moving my fingers fast on the keyboard..
Just to play games, since I won't be able to play online games at the accademy.

"But these matches are no fun. I am bored of them." I sighed..

I took my favourite candy which I kept on the desk into my hand and move it closer to my mouth..

And ate it.

These always helps me feel better.

"Guess I will head to school..."

I stood up from my chair to get ready.

I want to play a game... A game that I can fully immerse myself in, even if for a while. A game that can make me forget about boring everyday life...

"I was told from the accademy that they will send a car for me."

So I was waiting infront of my door but simply standing is boring that's why I took my mobile out of the pocket and started playing games.

Looking at his screen with expression less face winning every match one after another, to him this is all easy.

*Car noise*

A man in black suit came out of it. The way he is looking is almost like a body guard, but I don't think that. Putting my phone back to the pocket I changed my standing posture to formal one.

"Do you have a business with me?" I asked.

The man stopped before the backside of door and opened it, inviting me to
Come inside.

"Yes, I came here to pick Akira Shiroyanagi on behalf of the academy."

"Is that so? Guess I will come then."

For some reason he smiled and started walking towards the opened door and then entered in it. After sitting inside his all doughts are cleared.

And so I took my mobile back and started playing.

"Hehe.." it's the same game he is playing while waiting but this time on his face there is a smile which was emotionless till last movement.

I thought while playing, A victory always decides from the very first move you make.

"You shouldn't believe the strangers easily, I could be anyone, a kidnapper to any kind of a person." The black cloth man asked.

I looked at the man who is thinking I am a naive kid..

I turned off the game and looked at the man before start saying..

"Do you really think I came inside the car because I believed you." I asked.