We walked over to the bar and sat down at the bar stools. "I call dibs on not driving home. Which means I can drink as much as I want." Ivy said smiling wickedly. "Me too." Me and Ares said at the same time. "No you guys made me come here and I'm not going to be sobber all night." I said crossing my arms. "Fine!" He yelled only loud enough so we can hear him. Thr music was already loud so it sounded like we was just talking to me normally.

Me and Ivy ordered two shots each. Right after we finished downing the shots we looked over at Ares and saw him pouting while rolling his eyes. We started laughing as we garbbed each other and walked over to the dance floor. The was playing Or Nah By: The Weekend & Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard. I was dancing slowly while sawying my hips with my arms in the air. I looked over at Ivy to see her grinding on some man while Ares was kissing some girl. So I just closed my eyes close while dancing to the music.

I was sawying to the music until I felt a pair of strong hands on my waist. I gasped and stopped dancing. I quickly turned around and looked up and saw a man. A handsome tall man. He has to be at least 6'0. And thats tall compared to my 5'4 self. He has the most bueatiful light brown eyes I have ever seen. If I wanted to I could have gotten lost in them. He had perfect plump lips. I looked at his hands -that were on placed my waist- and saw that they were covered with tattoos.

That most definitely is one of my turn ons. I was cut out of my thoughts that when I felt his pointer finger on my chin lifting up my gaze to his eyes. His eyes were looking between my lips and my green eyes. He leaned his head down to my ear and said " Come on angelo, let me buy you a drink." "Okay sconosciuto." I said with a smirk. His eyes slightly widend but quickly went back cold.

We walked over to the bar area. He ordered wiskey while I ordered sex on the beach. Once we got our drink we sat down on the bar stools. "So what your name angelo?" he said with a smirk on his face." I don't tell strangers my name. And I'm also suprise you don't know who I am." I said glaring at him while taking a sip of my drink. "I know who you are Miss. Jordan, I just wanted to see if you were going to be an ass about it. But you  so you failed." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

I smiled slightly. I am most definitely am not a light weight. So I guess thoses two shots didn't have a major effect on me. I knew that he was kingsley Knight. He own the most powerful mafia. He is ranked as #1 out of all of the mafias. Yes, I know my mafia history. My dad was in the mafia before he faked is death once he know that my mom was pregnant with twins. But he changed his full name so that we wouldn't be reconized by anyone. He also told us about the most dangrous mafias -and of course Ivy know about it.

"Well stranger, would you like to tell me your name." I just wanted to see if he will tell me his real name since he is a mafia boss and everything. "Elijah Williams." He said with the same smirk on his face. He is good at lying. If I didn't know who he was then I would have belived him. "well Elijah why did you come up to me at the dance floor." I said with a smirk on my face. "I have my reasons." he said while finishing up his drink.

Right when I was about to reply back to him I felt my phone vibrate in my purse so I took it out and saw a text from Ares saying that him and Ivy are in the car and are waiting for me outside. "Welp I have to get going know." I said while finishing up my drink. I got up an right when I was about to walk past him I leaned over to his ear and said "Until next time Kingsley Knight." I said before walking out of the club into Ares' car.

***
I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I groaned once I felt that I had a headache.I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to get some aespren and to go brush my teeth and do my skin care -i took a shower once I got home last night. I went to my closet to pick an outfit out for work.

I picked out a black long sleved bodysuite with a plaid skirt. I pairred it with some knee high heels. I went back to my bathroom and did my make up; I went for a natrual look again with my classic red lipstick. I straighted my hair which made it reach the top of my butt. I grabbed a purse from my closet and switch the things from my last purse to my new purse.

 I grabbed a purse from my closet and switch the things from my last purse to my new purse

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs and went to my kitchen. I saw that my personal cook made me some yougurt and fruit with some water. I don't really eat breakfast, but if we don't eat anything then I would get very nauseous. I sit down and take a couple of phone calls while eating my breakfast.

Once I finished my food I got into my car and drove to work. I parked my car in my personalized arking spot next to Ares' - his car was in his paking spot which means he was here- and got out and walked inside of the building. I went to the front desk and asked if I had any meetings or anything important today and she said that I only had to fill out paper work. The one thing I was hoped I didn't need to do today. I nodded my head before walking to the elovator and went up to the fith floor and walk down the hallway to my office.

Once  got in I saw Ivy sitting down on my couch on her laptop. She doesn't have an office here; even after I told her she can have her own office but she is always in my office unless I am having a meeting if so then she would be in Ares' office.

I went over to my desk and started working on the paper work. "So you just not going to say hi to me." she asked me while crossing her arms over her chest. "Well I have to start on this paper work so I can finish it before the end of the day. But hello Ivy." I replyed looking back down at the paper work. She just groaned and  went back to working on her laptop. We were just focusing on our work for 4 hours." I am finally done." I said while taking a deep breath and leaning back in my chair; then I closed my eyes.

"Must be nice. Why do you need to have a week of meetings." she said whinning. I just shrugged my shoulders. I got on my computer and did some extra work and did some phone calls. "You have a meeting tomorrow. It's the you arranged to make an alliance but it dosen't say with who." she said ask I opened my eyes and nodded my head.

A couple of hours passed and it was 8:30p.m. so I packed up my things and left out of my office. Ivy already but I stayed back and worked for a couple of hours.

Once I got to the bottom floor I was the front desk woman rubbing on Ares arm. I don't know why I got so upset but I did. I know Ares told her multiple times the he didint have any fillings for her but she just does't get it. I walked over to them and gripped her arm tightly digging my nails into her arm. I pulled it off of his and leaned down to he ear and said "If I ever hear or see of you touching him or talking to him in a non-buissness way you will be fired and I will make sure you don't get another job again. Oh and trust me sweetheart I will make sure of it."

I let got of her arm see my nail mark in her skin. When I looked at her in the face she looked like she wanted to cry and run away. I only smiled with turning around and started walking to my car. As I was walking, I saw Ares walking besides me. " Thank you. I didn't know how else to tell that bitch to leave me alone." he said chuckling.

"Your welcome. You just looked like you needed a bad ass sister to help you and there I was." I said while nodding my head and gave him a smile before getting in my car while he was getting in his. I put my purse in the passanger seat before starting the car and heading home.

Once I got home I went to the kitchen and found some pasta on the stove -my chef always cooks my breakfast and dinner. I made myself a plate and went over to my couch in the living room and took my shoes off while getting the remote to put on Grey's Anatomy. I ate my food while watching the show. Once I finished eating I turned it off and put my plate in the sink before heading upstairs to my room.

I went to take a quick shower because I was already tired. Once I got out I put on some grey sweat shorts and a black cropped tank top. I put my hair in two braids before getting in me bed and drifting into a deep sleep.