Training

Kai woke up the next day happy.

Today I can train -Kai

Yes -Giyuu

What breathing form you want to do? -Sanemi

I don't know, can I learn how to use a sword first? -Kai

Ok, first you can hit this. Then learn how to not let go of the swords -Giyuu

Ok -Kai

Kai was training for a few months and it was soon to be his sister birthday

Kai POV

In two days my sister is turning one. It has been three months.I haven't learn a breathing form yet. I wonder if I can make my own by watching others?

My dads was training with the Hashiras. So I hid and watch them train. After the Hashira was do training, I ran back and try to do the moves. Some of their swords are different so I did my best to train kinda like them.

Ice came out of my sword. I made my own form but I need to train more and maybe pass the final selection.

My birthday is 2 months after my sister, same day but different months and years.

My dads won't be coming back for awhile because of Hashira training and missions.

I my made my first form. During my own training, I think of a name and what should I name my form and how many form I can make.

I am going to call it ice breathing and first form......... Dancing ice.
I am glad my biological father show me his forms.

I saw my sister watching me, I can let her know so I grabbed her and made her food. Some eggs. I am a great cook.

Father and Dad came home early.
(Father=Sanemi      Dad=Giyuu)

Hey Kai, it turn out I am going to do Hashira training here.You can watch but careful. -Giyuu

It is tomorrow so find a place to chill at with your sister -Sanemi

Ok -Kai

I decided to wait untill my Ice breathing is done, but I think ice is close with water so if my ice melts, it is water breathing?

I am thinking too much.Dad came and said goodnight.

I went outside from my window and practice my ice breathing.

Later I went inside and went to sleep.

Giyuu POV

I woke up and started working on my training. Maybe fight skills. I looked at the time, 6 am.

I hope Kai and Emi will be ok. Genya can help.

Hey Genya? -Giyuu

Yea? -Genya

Can you help care for Kai and Emi? -Giyuu

Yes -Genya

But training -Giyuu

Don't worry, I am with Nemi so I will stay home -Genya

Ok, and thank you -Giyuu

Welcome -Genya