Chapter1

Im Different Alotta People Agree With My Decison. Im Different In Many Ways. Its Hard Finding That Somebody Who Is On Your Level. Im A Sucker When It Comes Down To Love. Im Average Height But Very Little Alotta People Say I Don't Look 23 .I Look Good Thoee Keep My Haircuts Looking Nice, Always Smelling Good,I Shine My Gold Teeth Every Morning, I'm Very Well Dressed If You Ask Me But This Is How It All Started I Drove Over To 40th Street Where The Ran Down Strip Club Was Poppin. I Wasn't Supposed Too Be There As Far As My Lady Was Concerned But My Homies Went So I Decided To Show Face For About An Hour Cause My Babe Got Off Around 11:30 That Night. As I Pulled Up My Homeboy Jay Walked Over Too My Car.He Smiled And Gave Me Some Dap. I Told Him To Hop Inside Real Quick Cause I Had A Lil Some For Him Too Smoke. As We Smoked Two Blunts We Was Gone. It Was Time For Us To Turn Thu Fuck Up Then. My Homie Grabbed My Arm As I Was Getting Out The Car He Said "Ain't That Dude Devon Who Pulled Thu Tool On Us At That House Party?" I Squinched My Eyes And Said "Yup That's That Nigga " I Was Down For Whatever But To Many People Was Around At The Time. So I Grabbed My 9mm And Stuffed It In The Back Of My Pants And Pulled My Camo Vest Over It. As We Walked Over Too The Doors Security Stopped Us. He Was Cool With Me And Jay So We Was Good As Far As Weapons And Not Paying To Get In. We Walked Inside And My Favorite Song Was On "Fashion By Snootie Wild ".

I Threw My Hands Up And Me And Jay Started Viben To The Music As I Looked Over At The Bar I Seen A Young Girl Who Looked Around The Age 20 Maybe 21. She Was Starring At Me Thats How I Noticed Her. I Seen Another Dude Walking Up To Her So I Never Went Up To Her. Im Guessing It Was Her Boyfriend. This Thott I Went To School With Came Up To Me And Started Shacking Her Ass On Me Her Name Was Key. She Looked Back At Me And Smiled Cause I Guess She Felt My Strap Between Her Ass Crack.She Ain't Know I Was Pipen Like That But I Guess Now She Knew. I Knew She Wanted Me But I Ain't Want Her That Pussy Was Tired As Fuck. I Gave Her The Type Of Impression As If I Ain't Want Her Poppin On Me No More. So She Walked Away. My Lady Was Calling Me She Always Call When She's Just Getting Off. I Didn't Answer. Because This New Stripper Named Kitty Got On Stage And Caught My Attention. She Was Thick With Light Brown Eyes, Her Ass Was So Fat, She Had Tattoos From Her Stomach Too Her Ankles. As She Stood Still And Smiled I Made Sure She Saw My Face. She Walked Over Too Me She Must Have Known I Had Money. She Bent Over Infront Of Me All I Seen In My View Was Her Fat Pussy Print .I Stuffed My Hand In My Pocket And Pulled Out Twenty Bucks And Slid It Threw Her Gstring. The Night Was Over Then. I Had To Find Jay Because I Wanted To Let Him Know I Was Leaving. He Was Posted Up On The Wall With That Same Nasty Hoe That Found Out About My Strap Game. I Gave My Nigga Some Dap And Handed Him A Condom Cause He Was Gonna Need It Fuckin With Key. As I Walked Out The Club A Gun Shot Went Off. I Ran To My Car And Pulled Out My Gun. I Stood Up And Aimed At My Main Target Devon .But I Missed. He Was Shooting At Everybody Cause Most Of The Homies Who Was Shooting Back At The Fool Was On My Side. I Spotted That Girl I Seen At The Bar Crying Trying To Get Her Boyfriends Attention He Didnt Respond. I Ran Over To Her And Said "Lil Momma He Gone...I Gotta Getchu Out Of Here ".I Told Her To Stand Behind Me As We Made It Too My Car Another Shot Was Fired I Jumped In And Let Her In The Passenger Side And Spunt Off. She Was Crying Historically . I Pulled Over At A Car Washing Place And Turned My Lights Off. I Tried My Best Too Calm Her Down. I Asked Her "What's Yo Name?" I Got No Respond. She Cryed But Said "I Just Wanna Go Home, Take Me Home Please ".I Said "OK No Problem, Where Do You Live?" She Said "Wait I Can't Go Home They'll Find Out I'm There And Kill Me Too ". I Was Thinking In My Head "She Damn Sholl Can't Come Too My Crib Glenda Would Kill Me ". So I Drove Her Too The Most Expensive Hotel In The City Holiday Inn. I Payed For Her Room For Three Nights Hopping She Would Be A Little More Settled Then. I Walked Her Up Too Her Room And Told Her I Would Be Back To Check On Her Tomorrow. She Smiled And Gave Me A Big Tight Hug. She Smelled So Good. Yet She Said "You Smell Like Weed Mixed With Some Cologne ".I Laughed And Whiped A Tear I Noticed That Was Running Down Her Face. She Said" I Didn't Get Your Name How Rude Of Me ". I Said My Name C.T My Friends Call Me City. I Asked Her What Was Her Name And She Said "My Name Is Cathrine Just Call Me Cat ". I Said Alright Cat Have A Goodnight And Try To Get Some Rest She Smiled As She Shut The Door. I Ran Full Speed Down The Stairs. As I Was Pullen On The Door Handle My Baby Was Calling I Slung The Door Open And Answered She Was Screaming As Soon A Said Hello. "Where The Hell You At"!? She Screamed At Me.