Chapter 2

I Was Still Shocked At Thu Fact Someone Had Just Died In Front Of Me . It Was Hard Trying To Talk To Glen Cause All She Was Doin Was Cursing Me Out About Not Answering My Phone. I Finally Came Back To Reality And Started Going Off On Her. She Got Mad And Hung Up After A While. I Pulled Up To Our Apartment And She Was Outside Talking To Some Dude. I Politely Asked Her To Come Inside To Let Her Know What Had Went Down At The Club . But She Continued To Hold A Conversation With This Random Guy. I Wasn't Sweating It. I Went Inside And Took An Hot Shower I Was Still In Shock So I Just Let The Hot Water Run Threw My Hair And Down My Back. Then I Heard Glenda Knocking At The Bathroom Door. I Didn't Bother Opening It I Continued On With My Shower. After I Was Done She Was Still Beating On The Bathroom Door So I Opened It And There She Was Standing There All Bruised Up Crying. I Asked No Questions I Ran Into The Room And Quickly Got Dressed And Grabbed My Gun. I Said Where That Nigga At She Then Grabbed My Arm And Said No I'm OK. I Said "What The Fuck You Mean Your OK!? Look Atcho Face Mann ". She Sat On The Bed And Started Explaining Herself She Said "I've Been Lien To You City About Alot" I Asked Her Was It Something Bad That'll Hurt Me She Said Yes . I Looked Her In Her Beautiful Eyes And Stared At That Random But Sexxi Beauty Mark On The Left Side Of Her Nose. I Closed My Eyes Trying To Control My Anger. I Said "I Love You Deeply I Would Never Hurt You But I Need To Know Whats Going On, I Care Aboutchu So Much, Whatever Your About To Tell Me Just Tell Me, Because At The End Of The Day Your Only Hurting Yourself. " I Then Gave Her A Soft Gentle Kiss. She Fell For My Sweet Talk And Started Telling Me Everything. She Said "City I Cheated On You With A Guy" I Looked At Her And Just Turned My Head. She Continued Talking. "We Had A Relationship Once Before But After He Went In For Murder We Split Up ".I Said "So Whatchu Telling Me!?" She Busted Out Into Tears And Fell Down To The Floor. I Told Her I Wanted Her Out My House First Thing Tomorrow Morning. I Grabbed Some Of My Shit And Slammed The Front Door Behind Me And Locked It . When I Got Around The Block I Noticed I Had Left My Gun Along With My Phone. I Made A Quick U-turn And Rushed Back To The House. I Hopped Out My Box Chevy And Searched For My House Key. I Realized The Door Was Unlocked. I Walked Inside And I Heard A Familiar Voice Coming From My Bed Room. I Reached For My Gun But I Remembered Thats What I Had Came Back For I Ran Too My Bedroom Door In Such Frustration . I Kicked Open The Door And Was Shocked At What I Had Seen. There Was My Suppost Too Be Girlfriend Lying There Under This Same Guy. He Looked Up At Me And Smiled. I Then Felt Like He Was Going OverBoard Now. But I Sat And Starred At The Both Of Them. My Eye Was Twitching, Nose Began To Buff, And My Eyes Was Red And Huge. Without Thinking Twice I Tackled This Guy Too The Bed And Dramatically Started Beating His Ass. We Both Were Throwing Punches Swinging Blow After Blow. As I Threw A Few Powerful Punches I Felt Something Slide Into My Skin. NOT Once,Or Twice But Multiple Times At That Point I Saw Blood .I Crawled Down Too The Floor And Grabbed My Stomach. I Layed Down On The Floor And Looked Up And All I Saw Was This Guy Standing Over Me Given Me That Same Fake Ass Grin Again. Glen Then Paniced She Ran To Me Crying And Screaming Saying "What Have You Done Jim!? " That Was The Last Thing I Had Heard And Saw Before I Passed Out. My Mind Was Gone , I Didn't Know What To Do, Well I Couldn't Do Anything At The Moment Because I Was Passed Out.But The Fact That She Betrayed Me. How Could Someone I Love So Dearly Betray Me In So Many Ways, She Was Everything To Me. I Knew Deep Down In My Heart I Couldn't Let This Girl Go. But The Situation I Was In Well The Situation That She Brought Me Into Was Horrible. I Tried Opening My Eyes . But It Was As If They Were Glued Together, I Felt Very Uncomfortable As If I Was Being Held Down, I Tried Moving My Legs But I Couldnt. The Only Thing I Could Move Was My Hands. I Heard An Engine Crank And Noticed That I Was In The Back Of Someones Trunk. I Suddenly Freaked Out . I Had To Keep My Cool Thoe. I Then Felt Vibration Coming From My Leg. It Was My Phone, Someone Was Calling. I Tried My Best To Get The Phone Into My Hands But My Legs Was Tightly Tied Together And I Was Laying On My Stomach . I Started To Pray "Lord Help Me Out Of This Situation Safe" I Said To Myself. I Felt Myself Getting Light Headed I Knew It Was Because I Was Steady Loosing Blood . The Phone Then Rung Once Again. I Slung My Whole Body Too One Side And Was Then Able Too Get My Phone Out. I Answered It With My Chin. I Heard A Voice On The Other End Calling My Name. My Last Words Before Passing Out Again Was "Help Me He's Trying To Kill Me". The Car Then Came To An Stop, Someone Hopped Out And Opened The Trunk That I Was In, It Was Cold And Very Windy. I Felt A Bag Being Placed Over My Head. I Was Then Slung Out The Trunk Onto The Cold Concrete. I Heard Glendas Voice She Was Saying She Was Sorry For Putting My Phone Back Into My Pocket. I Then Heard A Loud Slap. I Knew Then That Glenda Was In An Abusive Relationship With Him Before. He Picked Me Up On My Feet And Told Me Too Walk. WE Walked Into A Alley Because I Could Hear Glenda Voice Echoing From All Around. I Stepped Into A Puddle Of Water Which Had A Deep Hole In It. I Felt My Ankle Twist As I Went Face First To The Ground.