Chapter Two

In the Thundermans house, Max was working on a project with Cherry, because they were assigned as partner's on a project.

"Max, MAX! Wake up"! Cherry said while hitting him with the textbook.

"All Thundermans to the living room. Repeat All Thundermans to the living room". Hank yelled as he came down stairs.

That woke Max up, "What happened"?

"I'll tell you what happened". Hank said.

Then one by one all the Thundermans came into the living room.

"I heard the Siren, who escaped this time". Phoebe said as her, Barb, Chloe, Billy, and Nora came and sat down.

"Dr. CLAW". Hank said.

"The one who tried to kill Max by lowering him into hermit crabs". Cherry said.

"That's the one". Dr. Colosso said.

"But he's not alone, according to my sources, he has a group of magical beings with him and their heading in the direction of Miami". Hank said.

"You mean...like... leprechauns?" Billy asked, confused as always.

"More like Wizards and Witches". Barb said.

"That's it". Hank said, agreeing with his wife.

"So What's the plan"? Max asked.

"Well, I have one". Barb said. "But I don't think you'll like it."

Max looked at his Mom for a second, then he understood what she meant.

"No! Max shouted. First I spend My Halloween in New Orleans trying to catch a ghost that took over my sisters body, Then, I spent my spring break in  Texas getting my Heart broken while trying to catch another ghost, now I have to spend my summer in Miami catching a guy who tried to kill me! I refuse to go!"

A day later in Miami...

"I hate my life".