Calm Before the Storm

I hope you all enjoy this. Be sure to comment because you guys are pretty funny and I enjoy reading them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been about two weeks since Tracy was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. Her symptoms cleared up in the first week, but we kept her isolated in order to make sure she was no longer a danger to the others. Rin called me this morning to tell me that she could go home which is why I am waiting in the loading bay of the hospital with a transport vehicle standing by. The doors opened and I saw Tracy walking out with Rin.

Tracy: (y/n)!

Tracy: (y/n)!

She ran to me to pick me up and hug me.

(Y/N): Too tight!

She loses her grip a little bit.

Tracy: Sorry. I'm just so happy I am better and get to see you again.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm sorry I could come by to visit as much, but it was for the safety of all of the girls. I trust Rin did a good job looking after you.

Tracy: She was a lot nicer than a lot of the other people there.

(Y/N): Good. Now why don't you get in the truck and get you home. The girls have been asking about you everyday.

Tracy: Ok. Bye Rin.

Rin: Bye.

Tracy got in the truck and I turned to Rin.

(Y/N): You coming?

She seemed a little surprised.

Rin: What do you mean?

(Y/N): I am inviting you along to drop off Tracy and maybe join me one some errands unless you want to spend your day in the lab.

Rin: With...you? Yes, I'll join you.

(Y/N): Good get in the truck.

We walked to the truck and I helped her in before I got in after her and sat down. We drove the relativity short drive back to the herbivore paddock and backed into the loading dock. Once we stopped we hopped out of the truck and entered the paddock. As we stepped in I felt Rin hold onto my arm.