Chapter 1

I get off the buss and enter the school. I unpack at my locker,grab my things and head to first period. As i'm walking I see her. So I just stare because she's so beautiful. My friend josh says "Mark what are you starring at"."Nothing". I say. When we enter the class I sit at my seat. Throughout the whole class I can't stop thinking about her. Finally it was lunch and I had my chance to ask her out. Well I ended up wussing out and I hated my self. So I was going to at recess but ended up wussing out again. Now it was the end of the day and time for me to go home knowing I wussed out twice. The next day I'm walking down the hallway and josh comes up to me and says "meet my friend Kate". I said hi of coarse because it was her. So we start talking and say what we like. We both like Pokemon and Animation. The warning bell rang and we hurried to second period. There I told josh I liked Kate. He was surprised and then said "thats what you were starring at yesterday. So it was recess and he said "are you going to ask her out". I said " tried that". At the end of the day I was think of writing her a poem. I stared to write it but then I fell asleep. When I woke up I realized I was going to be late. So I quickly got ready and finished my poem and left. I made it on time and went strait to my locker. I entered the class room and started taking notes.