Information cards

subject-001

Specie: kaiju

"This subject might be the oldest one we have yet. They are very passive and pose no harm, So any protection methods are to be eased on this one."

Subject code name: Kai

—————————————

Subject-002

Specie: slime pup

"They are considerably as harmless as a small fly. They are allowed to roam through the lab. However,  No weapons— bats, knifes, bottles, pipes, etc.— are allowed near them. They'll most like put it in a hazardous place and the lab will need to buy more with its low income."

Subject code name: Beowulf

———————————————

Subject-003

Specie: slimepupdragon

"They're a pretty weak subject, But they must be at least 6 feet away from seriously injured people or personnel. As they'll absorb the subject and become considerably harmful. Hand cuffs made for this species must be used."

Subject code name: hugo

—————————————-

Subject-004

Specie: slimepupdragon evolved

"This new evolved version must be put in containment. The glass should be a couple of inches big and protection methods are used on this one, Especially the chains and handcuffs."

Subject code name: Morgan

——————————————-

Subject-005

Specie: slime hound

"This specie is quite protective of subject 002, This subject used to be a species of slime pup. It is entirely possible that this evolved from the slime pup. The procedures for this one is a emergency bat incase the hound decides to attack. But chains must be used on their arms so they don't."

Subject code name: silver 

—————————————-