Kai

"Hey hey! Kai! Wake up! Wakey wakey!" Said a voice.

I woke up with tired eyes. Having slept at 4 am yesterday. "What do you want, Beowulf?" I replied. Beowulf giggled and said "Oh, nothing!" Pausing his sentence to giggle a bit. "Just pestering you! Catch me if you can!" He squeaked. Dashing off instantly, "Beowulf. You better start respecting your elders!" I shouted. I was, actually 50 years old. "I'm not listening to you! Old man!" Said, Beowulf. I stood up to run after him, The giant domain they made for us was too big for a senior kaiju to traverse, and Beowulf was one fast boy. "Listen here. If you don't stop messing around. You'll be put in timeout, understand!?" I shouted in annoyance,  "Oh no! Grandpa is gonna put me in time out!" said the tiny pest. I finally picked up the pace to catch that little bug. I grabbed him by the torso and put him on the crystal. "You know the rules, boy! You'll be staying there, and I'll have silver watch you." I said, "aww! Don't you think I'm too fast?" he said, It was like he was mocking me. I was simmering with irritation now, What a disrespectful youngster! "Silver! I need you to watch this little disrespecting man!" I ordered, Conveniently. Silver appeared out of nowhere and replied, "Got it.". What a relief! However, the amazing mood was disturbed by the pest saying "Woah! The old man is too old to watch a small lad! Haha!". Silver immediately went to work, "Beowulf. Don't be rude to your elders." she said to him. "Awww! Can't I just say something  a wee bit bad?" he pleaded. Silver shot a glare that meant "no" and went returned her expression to normal.