Beowulf

That's it for my freedom, Now I was in time out! How embarrassing. I circled on the crystal. Desperately trying not to slip. Silver was making very close observations of what I was engaged in, "Silver! Can you let me out? Pleaseeeee? Pretty please?" I asked, With my cutest puppy voice. But silver was quite good at being unaffected. She replied with a blank voice, "No, You should start respecting Kai." aiming a glance at Kai. Reading a hideous book! Haha! But I looked a bit closer into the book. Seeing something about "monster verse". With some weird-looking titans on the cover. I was paying too much attention though, As I almost slipped off the crystal. Silver seemed to notice and say "Oh, Don't slip.", now this was super embarrassing! I got into a stance to jump off of here! Then silver caught me as soon as I was gonna leap off this lanky-danky hell hole! How good is she!? I leaped when she glanced away.  Bouncing on her head. But instead of shock. She caught me again and put me back! How!? I stormed onto the other side of the crystal. And looked for my great backup plan! A small device, I clicked a couple of buttons and whispered into it, "Hugo! Morgan! I'm trapped again! Help me please!" I pleaded. Hugo spoke first, "You disrespected Kai again!?" "It's the 6th time this week!" added Morgan. Both pretty annoyed. "Alright, I'll snatch you up." said Hugo. "It's your turn anyway." smirked Morgan. Surely enough. A pair of lime green wings flew down and snatched me up in its arms and pulled me back up. "Beowulf, You seriously need to stop pissing off that old man." said Hugo.