Chapter 3: A New Life

(Kyla's Pov)

I groaned. All of these flashes appeared in my mind. A woman and Bruce. A woman that looked just like me. Why? I don't get it.

I just found out my name is Kyleigh Reichel Raider and I have a sister. I am also a meta-human. What else? I have wings?

I sighed and jumped off of the bed and walked up the stairs to meet everyone at breakfast. I opened the 'door' and head off to the kitchen. I saw Bruce and Dick eating toast by the counter.

"Bruce may we talk in private," I asked calmly.

"Indeed. Alfred, make sure that Dick trains after breakfast," he said as he walked toward me. Alfred nodded and continued to wash the dishes.

"To my Office," Bruce said sternly. We walked to his office and when we entered I locked the door. We sit across from each other and I take a deep breath.

"What's going on?" I asked hesitantly, "I have been getting all of these flashes of memories... I see you and another woman, then I notice she looks just like me!" Bruce sighed

"I am sorry for putting you through this Kyleigh," Bruce said, "I will tell you what is going on."

"It all began when you were born. Your mother and your father were amazing people. Your mother was a meta-human. When she was young, her parents sold her to some scientists and they did experiments on her. She was mutated to have dove wings. She went to an orphanage with a mean headmaster. That woman would hurt the children and my mother would protect them. In some way, when my mom was 12, the gods grew fond of her. Ares had a soft side for her as if she was his daughter, so he gave her the power of battle. Artemis loved how she protected those in need of protection, so she blessed her with the ability the fight in the shadows and in the night. She became a heroin in Star City. She was the heroin Angel Blade. Her best friends were Black Canary and Wonder Woman." I took a deep breath.

"Ow!" I yelled as I held my head.

"Kyleigh!" he yelled, "What's going on!" All of these flashes of memories popped into my mind. I remembered everything. I sighed and took deep breaths.

"Uncle Bruce...." I said, "I remember." Tears dropped from my eyes.

My father was sorcerer. He was friends with Giovanni Zatara. Giovanni was his half-brother. When my father moved to Japan to live with his mother, he changed his last name to his mother's instead of his father's. He was Andrew Noaki Zatara but, now he is Noaki Hideaki Ishikawa in honor of his mother. I remember when he told me that he met Bruce in Gotham when he was the super hero call Shadow Knight. After my birth he became evil and worked for the League of Assasins. He became Night Slayer, an enemy of the Dark Knight. He was still nice to his family though and my mom still loved him to the moon and back.

That night when my parents died, I wasn't 3, I was 6. I had all of these times with all of these amazing people. Roy. Uncle Ollie. Aunt Dinah. Aunt Diana. Uncle Bruce. Uncle Zatara. I remembered going arrow shooting with Uncle Ollie and Roy, shopping with Aunt Dinah and Diana, Sorcery training with Uncle Zatara, and combat training with Uncle Bruce. Uncle Bruce named me Reichel when my father was still his best friend.I also remembered my baby sister, she was only 3 when I last saw her.

Then I remembered my abilities. I did indeed had wings, oh the irony. I also had some of the abilities that the gods gave my mother. Ares' eyes and Artemis' precision. I was also a sorceress. My parents. Then I remembered...they were dead.

I looked at Bruce crying.

"Why did they have to die Uncle Bruce?" I cried. Uncle Bruce hugged me. I kept on crying on him.