01:13

Group chat: namjins children

JIN: ji-hye was so happy seeing minjun, she couldn't stop talking about what she'll do with her when she grows up a bit and is able to do things with her.

It was obvious since she wouldn't let her go

YOONGI: Not being soft or anything, she was cute...

JUNGKOOK: do not show up with "She was cute..." you where literally pouting after the doctor said that the visit time was over ^

YOONGI: shut it, jeon. Don't make me regret of ever getting befriended with you

Do not start arguing you two and jungkook come back into the room and carry minjun for a bit, I'll rest.

JUNGKOOK: I'm coming my queen~

JACKSON: flirty much...

TAEHYUNG: you have no rights to talk right now, you gob ^

HOSEOK: you two are fighting again? ^

JACKSON: he's forcing me to make him pregnant.

TAEHYUNG: IM NOT FORCING YOU!!

JACKSON: YOU LITERALLY PUT VIAGRA INSIDE MY DRINK FOR ME TO NOT PUT A CONDOM ON!

TAEHYUNG: I swear to God, Wang Jackson. If you don't put a fucking baby inside me IM GONNA SLEEP WITH THE FIRST MAN I SEE ON THE STREET WITHOUT A CONDOM!!

JACKSON: I'll appreciate if you go out that room, for fucks sake.

YOONGI: looks like we're have the same problem..?

Aww...do taehyungie and hoseokie want a baby like me and jinnie?

JUNGKOOK: baby, I thought you're going to sleep? I'm dying awake for almost 48 hours.

Sorry, not sorry, jeon.
She's your daughter and I was the one feeling all the pan for nine months.

JUNGKOOK: but it actually felt like I was the one having her in me because of the less of sleep I had in the past six months.

NAMJOON: feel the pain, bro.

JUNGKOOK: Do not fucking 'bRo' me, namjoon. Give me some tips on how two take care of her.

NAMJOON: okay, okay. There's not much you've to do beside the waking up for the feeding of your daughter when jimin doesn't wake up. Or changing her diaper, rocking her to sleep and sometimes at night playing with her if she can't sleep. And don't forget to wake up every two hours for food.

JUNGKOOK: yeah, there's not much to do, right? Where is my sleep time? What the fuck do you think I am to do all of this?

Jungkook, you should have thought about all this before you put her inside me.

JUNGKOOK: I'm coming inside the room, minjun already slept. If you're not sleeping I'll put another baby inside you.

Uh, bye gyjihuyjou-

TAEHYUNG: Uh, rip jiminie

YOONGI: rip, nice girl

HOSEOK: rip ma friend

JIN: don't worry about minjun, jimin. I'm here to take care of her.