The beginning

Fluff ig

Mike pov - 'Am I alive? How am I home?' I stand up and look in front of me to see the animatronic that killed me, messing with my bell? "Oh your awake" he says while walking towards me. "H-hey keep your distance, i-i'l stab you, I have a knife right here!" I know it won't hurt him but it's worth a shot. The animatronic walks back. "Ok so your probably how your alive." "Yea, yea I am and who or what are you. " So he has the answer to why I'm not dead I guess. "Well your more of immortal dead than alive and I'm Ennard the animatronic. " "ok Ennard why did you kill me". I still don't trust him and Im still pointing my knife at him. "I just wanted to leave and Baby did to but I left her." Reasonable answer I guess. "Ok fine do you have a soul or a human form because I'm not having you stay here looking like that." A don't need an animatronic in my house. "I don't have a soul but I might have a human form, though I never tried." "Well try you just have to image your a human." (Just go with it.) "Ok if you say so." I look back at him and he's kinda cute- no this isn't right, but he has pretty blue eyes and his fluffy hair, his beautiful dark skin. "Hey you alright Eggs, you keep looking at me." I was staring but I look at the rest of him and he only had boxers on. "My name is Micheal and you need cloths." "why?" "To cover you up, and if we go out, which we won't." "Oh ok, but your tall how's your cloths going to fit me?" "The shirt can work out but pants is the issue." If I give him just a shirt, he might not need pants. "Here go out this shirt on and tell me if your cold, I'm going to change so I'll go in the bathroom, don't mess with anything." "Ok" "Wait you need s human type of name." "How about...Noah?" "Fine with me." I grab a pair of sweats and go into the other room. I take of my bloody shirt and look at the whole where or was my stomach. I grab bandages and rap my stomach. I change my pants and just walk out with no shirt. "Hey... How come you don't have to wear a shirt but I do? " "Because it's my house and besides you don't have pants on so? And you dont seem cold." "Er Well I'm not and I'm tired." He walks over and lays on MY queen size bed. "Oh no your not sleeping there that's my bed." "Oh come on its big enough besides your massive I'm tiny." I mean it is big enough for us. "Your tiny which means you can sleep on the couch or the guest room." "No I'm not moving." I can tell he isn't going to budge, I'm picking him up and moving him. "Let's go" I pick him up over my shoulder. "Put me down!! Mikeyyy~" I'm not letting him convince me other wise. We walk into the guest room and I try to put him on the bed but he holds onto me. "Ennard get off" I whine. "I like Noah better." "Ok get down." His grip tightens with his legs around my stomach and his arms around my neck. "I want the other bed." "You know what I don't even care, you can sleep with me." I can't believe I just said that. "Yayy!" I walk back to my room and he finally gets down. I lay in my bed and Noah gets in and instead of laying on the other side of the bed, he lays on me. "Noah why are you on top of me?" "What am I too heavy sorry ill get off." I lay his head down back on my chest. "No your fine for know." "Goodnight Mikey" "Night Noah". Ennard ended falling asleep before me but he looks familiar in his human form but idk he said he didn't have a soul. I start messing with his hair and it was fluffy like I said. He kept moving though and woke up "Sorry did I wake you up?" "No but you should be asleep right know." "You are to Noah." "Fine I go back to bed." He lays back down but moves up a bit closer to my face. I have to teach this mf personal space don't I, that's a lot of work.

Word count 774
Hope you enjoyed.