Hoodie

Noah's pov: "ughh" I wake up in the morning not remembering anything from last night. I look around the room and there is no sign of Micheal. "Micheallll" I yell out. "Kitchen". I head to the kitchen and see Micheal making breakfast, that's sweet...wait is he wearing a hoodie? " First what you are making, second why are you wearing a hoodie especially when it's almost summer? " He puts something on a plate next to him. "Well I'm making pancakes for you and the hoodie is because...of something." "You went out last night, didn't you?" He still never wears a hoodie even when something happened. "No just something happened." Ok he sounds supper suspicious. "So you didn't go out and something happened when I got drunk and now I don't remember anything because I blacked out." "Yep" omg remind me why I love this man. "Ok so are you going to tell me what happened." "No and eat your pancakes I'm going to watch TV." And he walks off, this mother fucker. I finish my pancakes and up stairs to the bedroom. I walk in to see him changing and just putting on boxers. We both freeze leaving Micheal naked, and my eyes start to wonder. He starts putting on his boxers and shorts. "S-sorry really sorry." But then I look up at his chest and neck and they were covered in...hickeys. He grabs the hoodie and outs it on."It's fine I guess." "Hey, hey were those hickeys on you." "No you must seeing things." "Don't gaslight me Micheal, take the fucking hoodie off." "Noah there's something called boundaries and your not respecting mine." "You just tried to gaslight me so your going to take the hoodie off so I could see." "NOAH I SAID NO." I walked over and stood on the bed in front of him and grab his face with my one hand. "HEY YOU DO NOT YELL AT ME, SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER." He sighs and looks away. "Do you understand Micheal Afton?" "Yes I understand." "Good, know take the hoodie off." I let go of his face and get down off the bed. He takes off his hoodie to reveal his neck and chest littered in hickeys. "So you lied about going out huh? Where'd you go?" "I didn't lie about going out, I didn't even leave the house." What does he mean he has hickeys all over him. "Then who'd you have over?" "No one Noah." But that means I made the hi- my face goes bright red and Michael goes a little red "S-So your saying I-I made t-those?" "I- um yea basically." I sit down on the bed and start to feel sick to my stomach. "Noah I'm sorry, You just kissed me out of no where and begged me to let you kiss me after I said no since you were drunk and told you literally any other time I'll let you do this but I finally said yes and you sat me on the couch and... we kinda made out B-BUT NOTHING MORE I SWEAR. I WOULDN'T LET ANYTHING ELSE HA-" I kissed him. I broke the kiss to catch my breath. I slowly sit down on bed, I sit down am with my arms behind me leaning back with my legs in front of me. I look up at Michael he looked hesitant to do something "Just kiss me already" I say. And not even a second later he kissed me.

Michaels POV
This felt like heaven. I'm really kissing him right now! My hands start to wonder going up his shirt "God your so small" I chuckle "what's that suppose to mean Afton." "Basically your built Tinkerbell." "Hey I'm not that small." "No your not but you got a skinny waist like her and thicc thighs like her... and I love it." My one hand started going down to his thigh. "You like my thighs?" "Um yea who wouldn't." Why is he asking me this. "Me, I mean don't get me wrong I fine with other people having them but um yea." "Well I think your perfectly fine. And I don't care about your wrong opinion on your body." I go down to his neck and start leaving kisses and hickeys. "Micheall your going to ruin my flawlesness!!" "Um do you see the damage you did on my body with this, youll be fine."

And that is the end ok I'm back and bored I'm starting school sept 7 and start field hockey practice on Monday sooo
Word found 769