0:4

New Friends

HypeHouse

- Hey do you want to come over and you can get to know everyone in The Hype House. Maybe if everyone is okay with it and you want to you can join.

Kayleeelaine- Yeah I would love to. I have to figure out my ride situation at the moment so just text the address and i will be there about 4.

- Ok why so late though

Kayleeelaine- I am meeting up with some people

- Oh ok

Josh and me are going to get some food then we are gonna go back to his house and hangout till I have to go to the hype house. Madison had to drop me off at my house earlier since she has a meet and greet. We are going to lunch at 12:15 and it's 11:40. I got dressed and waited for him to pick me up. Soon he was here and picked me up. "hey Josh" I say "hey Kaylee" He says "where do you wanna go for lunch" I say "zaxbys" He asks "yeah" I say grabbing the aux cord "so you don't like my music" He says "it just isn't the vibe" I say "okay then play what the vibe is" He says. I turn his base all the ag up and turn on Megan's new song. "i'm a hot girl i so hot shit" The radio blasts "alright" He says. We listen to that all the way to Zaxbys. We order our food and wait in the drive thru to get it. The worker was taking forever and when she saw it was us she said "omg i am so sorry we are taking forever. I literally love y'all I watch y'all's youtube videos and Tiktoks all the time" "aww thank you" I say "glad you like it" Josh says. When we got our food and went to Sway. "do the guys know that i'm coming" I ask "i said i was bringing a friend over" He says "oh ok" I say "they will like you don't worry" He says and rubs my thigh/knee. I start to get butterflies when he did that but shook it off because he called me his friend and like who does that. We pull up to the hosue and it is really nice. We get out and go inside to the kitchen. There was 2 boys in there. They looked had the same hair but one looked older. "yo josh wassup" The boy with whiter hair said "hey q" He says "hey i'm Jaden" Jaden says to me "i'm Kaylee" I say "oh and i'm Quinton" He says. I nod and smile. "so what do you wanna do" He asks "we can watch movies or sum" I say "yeah true i need to take some instagram photos so we can do that" He says "yeah and i was thinking about it it should be okay if we posted content together as long as it's not like to start drama and stuff" I say "yeah i just don't want people to start shipping us or wanting us to not hangout and stuff because of content so i think we should wait" He says "okay that's good" I say. Then a girl came downstairs. "jaden can we go in the pool" She asks "sure baby" He says kissing her forehead "ok let's stop with the pda" Josh says "hey i'm Mads you must be the girl Josh keeps talking about" Mads says. I look at Josh and he looks awkward then I say "yeah I'm Kaylee" I say "y'all wanna go to the pool with Jaden and me" She asks "sure" I say "but i don't have anything to wear" I say "you can wear one of mine come on" She says pulling me upstairs "you said you wouldn't steal her from me" I hear Josh yell. She gave me a bunch to try on and i settled on a red top with black bottoms and it was pretty cute. We are the same size except she is way taller than me. We went outside before the boys and took some Instagram pictures.

KayleeElaine