EPISODE 5

Kang Hui: "Hello, and welcome back to Project Sonic

Kang Hui: "Hello, and welcome back to Project Sonic. It's a new week, and a new mission for these hopeful trainees. I'm here to announce the new mission.

*crowd cheers*

Kang Hui: "each group competes against themselves and forms two small teams to perform an assigned song. When each team finishes performing their song, both teams perform a dance break combining both songs."

*camera moves on and the screen changes.*

The trainees entered their respective grades practice areas; with the new mission revealed trainees would be learning what songs they would be performing. 

All of the trainees in Grade 3 sat talking about what they thought the songs could be when Gyuri arrived. Their attention suddenly on her as the room grew quiet from anticipation. 

"Let's get started. You will have two song choices and be split off into different teams. You're first song choice is..." She stated.

Likey by TWICE begun to play in the room for a moment. Everyone reacting in different ways.

Gyuri continued, "you're second song choice will be..." She paused.

Hip by Mamamoo playing through the room, once again causing a stir from the trainees.

They discussed and showcased a snippet of what each stage would look like. After being evenly divided the real practice began.

Sohyun stood before her group of students.

"I know you all must be anxious to find out this weeks song choices for the next mission, so without further delay your first song choice is..." She spoke before LOONA's Why Not played for a short moment.

The girls reactions varies from shock covering their mouths to squeals flowing from their lips.

"Your second song choice will be.." She added.

How You Like That by BLACKPINK began to play for a moment. The trainees becoming more hyped.

After much discussion, the teams for each song were developed, and practice began.

*moves to the next grades training room*

Hyori stood before them. Her eyes gazing above each of the girls. "Are you ready?" She asked with a smile, causing the trainees to become excited.

"Their are two songs you will be choosing from. The first choice is..." She said and paused just before Time For the Moon Night by GFRIEND began to play.

Some of the girls expressions showed joy for the song choice while others seemed more calm waiting to hear their second choice before showing any reaction.

"Your secondary song choice is..." once again She paused and suddenly Uh Oh by (G)I-DLE began to play causing more reaction.

The girls discussed which songs they would like to do. Some time went by until the decisions were made. Afterward, the trainees split off to practice.

*moves on to the next and grade practice area*

The Grade 2 class sat awaiting the reveal of the songs they would be performing. 

Some students looking nervous or anxious while they waited. Suddenly IU finally begun to speak.

"I'm sure you're all very anxious to hear your two song choices, so we'll begin. The first choice is..." She said pausing after.

Twinkle by TTS begun to play through the practice area. Some trainees seemingly shocked but also excited for the song choice.

The music stopped and IU spike once more.

"Your second song choice is..." once again She paused and music began to play throughout the practice room.

Butter by BTS played, causing the girls to once against be excited yet surprised.

Just as the other classes had done. The trainees discussed the songs they wanted to do and after viewing them. The teams were decided and they begun their practice.

Some struggled in the beginning while others glided through practice leading their teammates. Only time would tell how each performance would go.

Practicing early detail including the the dance breaks that would ultimately connect them in the end.

Weeks Later...

All of the trainees had been working hard on their performances.

The teachers came together in the auditorium to watch each grades progress. Some still having work to do, while others had their performances set.

An influx of advice and compliments had been given, and once again the trainees returned to practicing for competition ahead.

*episode ends*