EPISODE 7

A new week began

A new week began.

After the elimination of five trainees, wiping out the remaining of the senior class the staff came together in meeting. It was definitely unexpected.

Kang Hui: "This was quite unfortunate."

*other teachers nod in agreement*

HYORI: "They had so much potential, but I guess the audience didn't take to them as well as we thought."

Now with all the seniors eliminated, Hyori no longer had a class. She would instead stay on to continue to help others trainees and give advice.

After the meeting was ajourned and everyone went back to their respective areas, a new announcement was made.

Kang Hui: Good morning, I hope you're all well rested and ready to prepare for this week's mission. This the fourteen trainees who survived alongside the TOP 7 will be competing in the next challenge.

The trainees weren't expecting things to go this way.

"What just us?" Eunjung spoke up.

"I wonder why it will be this way." YoonMi said.

The announcement continued on.

Kang Hui: "This weeks challenge is Representative Takeover. The Representatives of the forming group will compete against fourteen other contestants as challengers. You will be divided into two teams of seven. The winning team will perform with the Representative of their choice in the forming group."

After hearing this announcement the trainees were shocked and excited.

"No way, we could steal their spot?" Ae-cha said.

"Is this really happening?" Himari added.

Kang Hui: "Lastly, the songs you will be competing with will be.. Dun Dun by Everglow and ITZY Mafia in the morning."

Once the final announcement was made the girls became even more excited.

They were unaware the teams had been decided by the staff.

The teachers lead the girls out to gymnasium to find out what teams they would be on and decide who would perform first.

The teachers took their places. Suddenly Kang Hui arrived to greet them in person.

Kang Hui: "Hello ladies," He greeted them with a smile.

The girls all giddy seeing him again. Greeting him in unison.

Contestants: "annyeonghaseyo!"

They all stood together before him. Awaiting what would happen next.

Kang Hui: "Today, you find out your teams, as well as decide who will start first. This mission will get you one step closer to your goal. So, are you?"

"Yes!" The girls responded in unison.

He looked at them all, he could see their anticipation for what he was going to say next. Holding up the mic, he began.

Kang Hui: "The trainees making up the Dun Dun team are; Yeona, Hayeon, Jiwoo, Ae-cha, Minji, Hyeong Mi and Haewon."

One by one each contestants moved to the line with Dun Dun on the cardboard stand.

Kang Hui: "As you've figured Mafia in the Morning team is made up of Himari, YoonMi, Eunjung, Suzuki, Celeste, Hara, and Hwayoung."

Once each girl was in their respective teams the next part was to begin.

Kang Hui: "Now that you know what teams you're in, it's time to decide who will start things off during the mission."

Each girl would do a split one in front of the other, the team the reaches the furthest would start in the mission.

The Mafia team started it off. One at at times, each girl doing a split to the best of their ability, to reach the line on the other side. Once they were done, a staff member came over to check.

Thanks to Celeste flexibility at the end and the length of some mebers legs they did well.

Next up was Dun Dun team, the girls seemed to have a bit more struggle on their end. Just like before, one girl at a time, doing the splits as much as they could tr reach the end.

Just as the staff goes over the check, a scene of people reactions played before the episode ended.