Chapter Twenty One Birthday Whishes and Kisses

Maddie's POV

(Her Birthday)

"Wake up birthday girl" Taylor cooed rocking me back and forward lightly.

"Morning Bro" I smiled.

"Happy 14th birthday" he smiled.

"Thank you!" I laughed.

"Ok now get ready so you can open presents before Digi tour begins" he said.

"Ok" I laughed getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I got out and got dressed into black leggings and a white Hayes Grier sweatshirt. I slipped on white vans and curled my hair putting a black bandana in it. I put on make up on keeping the natural look. I walked out and I saw Laney standing in front of the door.

"Happy Birthday Boo" she smiled.

"Thank you Boo" I laughed hugging her. I walked outside and everyone was out there with a cake and some gifts from my super close friends.

"Happy Birthday" they yelled.

"Thank you all" I smiled. I walked to the table with a few gifts on it and a big cake. I sat at the chair and everyone gathered around to watch me open presents. I opened my first present from Laney and it was a box. I open the box it had every not she has ever given me.

"Oh my gosh I love it" I said hugging her.

"I'm glad" she smiled. I open the next present from Taylor and it was three bandanas and a Mac Pro air lap top.

"I love you bro" I said kissing his check.

"I love you too" he said. I then open Nash's and it was a Nikon pro camera.

"Nash you didn't" I said.

"I did" he laughed. I gave him a huge hug and then open Matts. He got me a phone case, it was a picture of a dinosaur with his face over it and it said Mattasoures. He also got me a selfie stick and tri pod from my camera.

"I love you Matthew" I said.

"I'm glad you like it" he laughed. I open a few more presents until there was one left. I open the little box and there was a note.

Princess,
Before you open the other box look up!
Xoxo

I looked up and saw Hayes with a guitar. He stared playing What Makes You Beautiful and singing. By the time he was done I had tears in my eyes. He then took the other boy and got in one knee.

"I love you more then anything and you are my light and life, please take me back?" He said reviling a beautiful promise ring.

"I will" I said he put the ring on my finger and he picked me up and twirled me then set me down and kissed me.

"I love you Princess" he said.

"I love you too Prince" I smiled kissing his check.

(A/N- Double update. Ohhh Laney is Pregnant. Bet you didn't see that coming. I'm so happy Madison is out of the picture and that Addie and Hayes are back together. I hope you enjoy! I love you guys thanks for 400 reads! 😊😘)