✉ ┆Reminder!

Just a small reminder some of my arts may or may not be high quality because I'm lazy and all of that things and not only that I'm also full of storage too, I'm trying to post your videos too which takes like half of my storage gone so yeah and also I am not going to draw any NSFW content related (I'm just not comfortable doing so and also if the mentioned person is a minor ;; like damn there's like shit tons of NSFW content / drawing of minors and it's very concerning.)

Yeah that's all with the reminder also not all my art are high quality or whatsoever I'm still trying to get use to drawing and like shading because I don't really do shading before because I didn't know Ibis paint / drawing apps exist back then plus my drawings suck too before but I think all artists starts bad to good right? So yeah here I am dumping my art in wattpad lol (and also because of the boredom I have)

Also I'm willing to take requests! As long as I can draw the character(s) that is :( so yeah bare with my drawing issue, I'm really just going struggle at that point so yeah (mostly of my art will either be roblox related or not either way I'm a very multi fandom person so I know loads of people but uhh I have bad memory problem so might forget the mentioned character)

- Yuki