foreword

A B O U T

This book started out as a sub-project for whenever I was bored and needed something to write, but over time it's become one of my biggest projects. I had always been fascinated with both the film and the books of Twilight - especially the anatomy of the werewolves, the family bond of the Cullen family, and the fierce loyalty of the Voltrui coven.

I hope you enjoy this Twilight Trilogy, and please don't be hesitant to give any feedback you might have. It's important for an author to listen to her followers. And thank you all so so much for the love you have given this book.

All my love,
Ariana.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

Seventeen year old Charlotte "Charlie" Cullen was left to die when she was born. Both of her parents were murdered, all except the newborn baby left in the cradle. Why, no one knew. The one thing they did know - her parents were murdered by a rogue vampire passing through the small town of Forks, Washington.

She was found by a woman named Alice Cullen - and not too far after she was adopted into the Cullen family. Further investigation by the patriarch of the Cullen clan, Dr. Carlisle Cullen, an esteemed doctor who works at the hospital, revealed Charlotte's origin - revealing she is the first vampire, werewolf, and human hybrid to exist.

She has the speed, durable skin, and desire to drink blood of a vampire, whilst having a heartbeat and blood through her veins of a human, and, on her sixteenth birthday - unbeknownst to her adoptive parents Alice and Jasper - she phased into the form of a wolf, and was welcomed into the Quileute pack and family while being allowed to stay with the Cullens. 

Miles away in Volterra, Italy, a strange thing occurs in the vampire Volturi coven. One of their members, Felix, is drawn to Forks, and with the blessing of their leader Aro and the companionship of Volturi member Demetri, he travels to Washington to investigate what draws him there.

What neither Felix nor Charlotte expect to find is Felix's mate, and Charlotte's imprint - the first time in Quileute tribe history a female werewolf ever imprinted. 

And as a jealous female vampire and over-protective family are thrown into the mix, it will take Charlotte and Felix all they have to keep themselves from being torn apart by their roots.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

violence/action

sexual themes

cussing/language

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

december 2nd, 2016 - foreword was updated

december 2nd, 2016 - chapter one, f a m i l y, was posted and completed

december 15th, 2016 - chapter two, d a n g e r o u s, was posted and completed

december 17th, 2016 - chapter three, e x p l a n a t i o n, was posted and completed

december 17th, 2016 - chapter four, s i g h t s e e i n g, was posted and completed

july 6th, 2019 - when it rains, it pours is continued 

july 6th, 2019 - all current chapters are updated and re-published