part 5

The next morning you woke up and got ready for school. - what your wearing

You hear a car pull up next to your house and you hear a knock at the door

You hear a car pull up next to your house and you hear a knock at the door. Your mom told you to go answer it so you did. It was Eddie.
Eddie-" wanna ride to school?"

Y/n-" yeah I just gotta do my makeup first tho. Wanna come in?"

Eddie-" sure."
You took Eddie to your room were you did your makeup and put your jewelry on. You had a chain necklace and a bead necklace with moon stone on it. You had a cuff bracelet and a few rings. You placed some moon stone in your backpack along with some pads, tampons and a spell book and your thingys for your Walkman. 

Eddie-" can you do my makeup princess?"

Y/n-" uh yeah sure!"
You gave Eddie some eyeliner
"Oh you look beautiful Eddie"
You both died laughing.

Eddie-" hey I got you your vape."

Y/n-" oh thanks."
You gave Eddie a amathyst necklace.
"Alright I'm ready for school now."
Eddie drove you both to school. You got out of his car and started walking towards the school when Eddie stopped you.
Eddie-" hey do you wanna meet my friends?"

Y/n-" yeah sure."
Eddie took you to his friends

Dustin-" hey Eddie I-EDDIE!?

Eddie-" what?"

Mike-" your face!?"

Eddie-" do you like it?"

Dustin-" who's that? Did she do this to you?"

Eddie-"yeah this is y/n pretty isn't she."

Mike-" are you guys dating?"
You and Eddie burst out laughing
"What? What's so funny?"

Y/n-" did he really ask if we were dating?"

Eddie-" dude we're not dating."

Dustin-" alright alright."
After meeting Eddie's friends you went into the school and Jason runs into you.

Jason-" watch were you going pig."

Y/n-" shut the hell up ass hole.
Jason's friends grab your arms

Jason-" the fuck is wrong with you!?" Jason screamed in you face.

Y/n-" dude ew, I have some mints in my bag take like 5 your breath is rank!"

Jason's friends took your backpack off you and dumped your stuff on the floor.

Jason-" why the hell do you have rocks in your backpack!?"
He stomped on your moon stone and noticed you spell book.
" The fuck is this!?"

You closed you eyes and tryed to make contact with a spirit to fuck with him. You did and told the spirit to mess with him. The spirit flung the book out of his hand.

Jason-" what the hell was that!?" Jason punches you in the stomach. You cough a little and try to get away. Jason just punches you again this time you tighten you abbs. You kick Jason in the crotch his friends loosen there grips you manage to get away and then Eddie shows up.

Y/n-" I could have used your help a few minutes ago." blood drips down your  leg " fuck" you pick up your stuff and run to the bathroom. Eddie follows then noticed the blood on your leg.

Eddie-" hey are you alright?"

Y/n-" yeah I'm fine"
Eddie waits outside the bathroom. When you come out Eddie asks you what happened.
"Ok so I ran into that asshole and told him to take a breath mint and he punched my in the gut twice. so I kicked him in the nuts then uhh girl stuff happened."

Eddie-" what do you mean?"

Y/n-" you don't want to know"

Eddie-" yeah I do!"

Y/n-" it's embarrassing."

Eddie-" say it!"

Y/n-" ugh! You really Wana know!? Fine. My tampon fell out after I tightened my abbs trying to make the hit less painful."

Eddie-" ok was that really that hard."

Y/n -" yes it was."
You walk to your next class.