That time Louis and Harry had really bad sex

"Harry?"

"Louis? Is that really you? It's been three years right? How have you been?"

Harry twists uncomfortably. He hasn't seen him in so long and all he can think about is the horrible sex they once had. It's all coming back to him as he lay eyes on him. The way Louis twists tells him he's thinking about the same thing. They share polite pleasantries before Harry grabs his beer and heads back to his table. Louis, unfortunately, sits two tables away. He tries not to look at him as he takes a seat.
"Who's that?" Niall asks.

"Just someone I knew a couple of years ago." Harry shrugs.

"You're all flustered. Knew how?" Niall asks.

"When I was sixteen I went to Doncaster with my family over the summer, you know, vacation. I met Louis. Call it a summer fling." Harry explains. Blushes a little.

"So what happened?" Liam asks. They were all getting invested.

"Summer ended." Harry mutters.

Niall is eyeing him curiously. He gasps and points a finger at Harry.
"He was your first!"

"Wait, the really bad sex one you talk about when you're drunk?" Zayn questions.

"The one and only." Harry smirks and takes a swing of his beer.

"Details!" Niall demands.

Harry glances at Louis two tables away.
"I'm not giving you details, Niall. It was bad. Really bad."

"The first time usually is." Liam says.

"Well, that might be true, but most people's first time doesn't end up with both of them in the hospital." Harry chuckles embarrassed.

"The hospital?" Zayn questions. They're all staring at him.

"Yeah, and that's all I have to say about that." Harry smiles.

"No, no, no. You can't say that and not explain how you both ended up in the hospital. Spill!" Niall demands.

Harry shakes his head. He pretends to lock his mouth and throw away the key. The guys protest loudly.
"I give you one last chance to tell us before I take this further." Niall says. It almost sounds like a threat.

Harry rolls his eyes at him but keeps quiet.
"Okay, I warned you." Niall says.

Before Harry can even think about what that means Niall turns around in his chair.
"Louis! Can you come here, please?"

"Niall! No! I'll fucking kill you." Harry grunts through gritted teeth.

Louis looks surprised but he brings his friend over. They take a seat.
"Uhm, hi. This is my friend Oli."

Harry wants to sink through the floor. The guys introduce themselves.
"Louis, why did you and Harry end up in the hospital the first time you had sex?" Niall blurts.

Louis chokes on spit and starts to cough.
"What?" He looks at Harry.

"I haven't told them anything. Just that we ended up in the hospital." Harry says, looking mortified.

Louis burst out laughing.
"It's not funny!" Harry huffs but he's about to crack up.

"At the time, not so much but thinking about it now? Pretty funny, Harry. You have to admit that." Louis grins.

Harry just stares at him and then he burst out laughing as well.
"Not cool! Now we have to know!" Niall whines.

"It is a story worth telling. Harry?" Louis says and smiles at him. Three years may have passed but he's still as beautiful as ever. Same blue eyes, same smile.