waking up to this everyday(pt. 2/yoon pov)

"Life is a daily oscillation between submission and revolt."

*I've decided to continue in Yoongi POV because why not🥸*

*3 1/2 hours later*

I unlock the front door, carseat in hand, and say, "Welcome home, boys."

I smile as their eyes widen and mouths open wide for the third time today. They did just a few seconds ago when we pulled and Namjoon asked, "I-Is this your house?"

The black gates with the word "민" in the center attracted their attention. "Ahjussi, what does that mean?" Taehyung had signed to me.

"민 means 'min' which is what you are now," I had responded.

All of their names have legally been changed to his surname. So instead of Jeon Hoseok, it was Min Hoseok now.

Well today I let go of a child and gained five more. I laugh at the irony as Hoseok runs around the foyer screaming his head off.

Jungkook starts whining in his carseat so I let him out and he starts crawling around the gleaming white floors at the speed of light while squealing, ignoring the drool coming out of his mouth and dripping on the floor.

"Oh my goodness! Who are all these cuties?!" Jin, the head maid, says in excitement.

"These are the new members of the Min family," I say gesturing to all of the children that have spread out around the entrance.

Jin eyes widen and he says, "Really?! You didn't!"

"I did."

Jin walks up to Jungkook and scoops him into his arms, "Oh my! You're so cute! Cute little baby boy."

Jungkook just sits comfortably in Seokjin's arms, babbling incoherently. I expected the younger to start screaming but I should've known he wouldn't, I mean it's Jin we're talking about. He's an everything whisperer, animal, baby, adult. You name it and he can hit it off with them.

I look around and see little Taehyung sitting on the floor not to far away.

I approach him and sign, "What's the matter?"

He frowns and signs back sadly, "What if nobody else can understand me...because I can't talk."

Tears well in his eyes and I sigh before taking him in my arms, "It's okay, Taehyung."

Jin sees the emotional boy and approaches, Jungkook still in hand, "Why is he crying?"

"Taehyung is mute and he's afraid that nobody will understand him because he doesn't," I say with a sigh while the forementioned continues to sob on my sweater, which may or may not have been Versace.

"Oh honey, stop crying. Everyone who works for Sir Yoongi knows sign language. It's one of the only requirements he has for people who work for him, and sign language is easy to learn. No need to cry," Jin says to Taehyung who stops crying and signs, "Really?"

I nod and Jin says, "Have you guys already had dinner?"

"Yeah, I just bought them McDonald's since they were screaming for it in the car....more like Hoseok was and Jimin pouted for it. It's been a long day, I think we should all hit the sack."

Jin nods and hands Jungkookie back to me, smiling at the smaller and saying, "Good night, baby!"

Jungkook giggles and Jin walks to the front door, locking it and going to his room on the first level.

"Now...let's look for you other brothers so you all can take a bath and go to sleep since I'm sure it's past your bedtime," I say to Taehyung and Jungkook. One nods and holds my hand while the other just makes spit bubbles and babbles in my hold.