Authors Note. The Training Part 2

Hey guys. I just want to know if any one is even reading this. I already have most of this book writen on paper, but I just want to know if this is any good. I am new so I know my writing isn't all that good and stuff. Just letting you guys know that I probably wont even edit any of this, just because if I try I might end up screwing everything up, and stuffz. Well here's a chapter, I'm sorry I didn't update sooner but I kinda wasn't feeling up to it, that and I'm super busy with work and school. I'll stop rambling now.

ENJOY

FAN

VOTE!!!!!

"You miss your parents?" asked a voice behind me. When I turned around I saw Kiara, "Yeah. I miss my parents and family." I looked at the ground.

"It's okay, I was born here but it's okay if your sad. You can probably grow out of it."

I  just looked at her with a 'are you serious' look, "Maybe, maybe not you never know"

She sat beside me "there'san enemy that was after you. It ws the only way to keep him away and keep you safe." she looked at me sadly, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay it'll gie me a chance to make friends." I paused, "I guess." I shrugged and smiled at her. "Oh well right?"

"Yeah." she shrugged again, "Oh yeah, you might need to start training."

"Why?" I asked confused 'Why would I train? I was safe here right?' I thought.

"So you wont get hurt, if theres a attack you don't want to go to the Place." She said

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you one thing about there, if you go there you won't come back with your clothes on." SHe chuckled. I probably looked really dorky at the moment. But what can I say? I am shocked and plus I'm in another universe!

"What why?!"

She shrugged once again, she looks like she has a habit of it. "Nobody konw's it just happens." She paused, looking like she was in deep thought, "You a virgin?"

I choked on my salva, "OF COURSE!" I cleared my throat, "I mean yeah of course I am." I said blushing.

"Oh okay well... Umm Don't get injured then?" When I looked at her she was blushing, I laughed and we stood up.

"Okay lets get you to training okay?"

I nodded, "Okay" I followed her into a big building around the corner.

We entered a big room that looked like a ball room, I looked around until I saw Steven standing by a weapons rack.

"Why you in here?" I asked him.

He yawned looking bored, "To help you train what else?" He said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Oh okay."

"I'm gonna get going bye guys" Kiara says as she was walking out the door, I waved to her and turned to Steven.

Soon after she left, we was warming up with some swords, "It's just like dancing but with dangerous swords, dodge my sword and strike back. " Steven say's frowning.

I stopped, out of breath and some strands of my hair fell in my face. " I thought I was doing just fine."

He grinned, "No you wasn't, You wasn't even dancing with it. Act like it's an extended part of your body."

I rolled my eye's "Whatever. Fine."

All of a sudden he got serious, "You need to learn how to fight or you'll get hurt or killed."

"I know that." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Then stop playing around and get serious." He said and flipped his hair out of his eyes.

I glared at him, "Fine whatever Steven." I said annoyed.

                                                    ONE HOUR LATER

After a while practicing with the swords I had it down pat. "You can have a break if you want." He said putting his sword up.

I sat down on the bench heavely, sighing I started to think about my parents.

Steven sat down beside me, "Your doing good so far."

"So far." I said not really paying attention to him.

My bee came in the room and landed on my lap. "Susan"

I snapped out of my day dream  and looked at Steven "What?"

"What's wrong?" he asked worried.

I stood up, "WHy did I have to come here? And why do you care?"

"Because you was choosen to take care of the bee's" He said ignoring my little snip at him

"Yea right." I said.

"Its the truth. I'm not lieing."

I looked down at the floor, "I didn't mean to call you a lier." I said in a low voice.

He stood up and stretched, "It's cool. Don't worry 'bout it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so what did you think about it? Sorry that if its got any mistakes in it. I hope you guys liked it. Soooo

Comment

Fan

Vote

Love it :)