Chapter 2: Kady Poo

Kaden Lurrusso

I entered the club close behind my friends. We had come down to Brooklyn for a business meeting. One that would be the most beneficial yet. And now we're in a fucking club thanks to Levi and Keiran. We went over to a vip booth and took a seat. Nothing was really exciting about this place. Just a bunch of dancers on poles and flashing lights.

Whoopty fucking do.

The waitress came over and asked if we wanted anything to drink.

"Give us a round," Levi says. I shoot him a look.

"Oh cmonnn Kady Poo let loose," he says massaging my shoulders.

I slap his hands off me, "Don't fucking touch me."

He's annoying of course, but also my best friend and underboss. The waitress comes back with our round of shots, staring at me and pushing her tits up. I pay her no mind. But I do take a shot, and then I tell her to come back with a bottle of Jack. Levi looks at me when she walks off.

"You wanted me to let loose," I state.

The booth we were sitting in was a semicircle with a circle table in the middle. At the front of the club there were poles with dancers on them. And in the middle was the dancefloor and at the back there was the bar.

Levi was drunk off his ass slurping his margarita. Keiran was laughing with Raven as she giggled. Sirius just had a lazy smile on his face. I had only drunk half of my bottle and it gave me a good buzz. I felt really easy, like life had always been this way.

"Sweeetttt baby Jesus," Levi suddenly drags out. We all follow his eyes.

"Holy shit," Keiran says.

A group of girls stood at the entrance. One in an emerald green dress with red hair, another in silver with long blonde hair. The one with the short blonde hair was in a black dress and one had a red dress on with her chestnut locks. But I didn't care about them. They had long left her at the bar as they went on the dancefloor. She took round after round. She wore a navy blue dress that was satin. She had long smooth black hair.

"No, I want her," Levi shoots back.

"Well I guess we'll have to see who she chooses," Keiran says gettin up.

They make their way over to the group of girls and start to dance with them. They laugh and sway their hips. But I can't stop looking at the one who is still at the bar.

She stayed there for at least half the night before she came out to dance. She mostly just sucked down alcohol and observed everyone. She drank the most out of all of them. I saw her ask the bartender for a bottle and at first he refused but then she leaned over the counter and started talking to him. And of course he gave in to her beautiful face.

After I saw her slowly make her way to the DJ booth.

How is she still walking?

She talks to him for a moment, giving him a smile. He smiled right back, giving her a solemn nod.

She had a watery drunk gleam in her eye when that Cigarettes After Sex song came on. Almost like she'd done this before. She made her way to the dancefloor to her friends. Paying no mind that her friends were dancing with guys. I could see that she wasn't just a once in a lifetime drinker. She did this often and a lot.

She started to sway her hips and I knew fully I was about to lose control if I didn't get out of here. But my eyes didn't stray from her. I wondered how someone as small as her could hold this much alcohol. For some reason, it was a beautiful sight to see though. The bottle met her lips as her lashes rested softly over her cheeks.