Moonlit Nights.

I wake up to (c/n) pawing at my face. I hear giggling at the door. I look over to see Mom standing at the door. "I made breakfast sweetheart" She says walking off after.

      I get up and get dressed in clean clothes. Then head to the kitchen to feed my kitty. I put the food in and go to the counter where Mom is standing.

      "Goodmorning Mom" I say rubbing my eyes while making my plate. "Goodmorning hun" She answers back. I finish making my plate and head over to the table.

      She follows and sits across from me. "So, Mitch and Scott may come over today. Is that fine with you?" I ask, taking a bite after. "Sure, I don't mind at all" She says, smiling softly.

      "Okay, I'll let them know" I answer, taking a fee more bites. "Do you want to go shopping maybe?" She asks, looking down at her plate. "Yeah sure! I know this awesome mall" I reply.

      She looks up and smiles. We finish our breakfast as we continue talking. We then go to the living room. When we get in there, she sits next to me and we chat some more.

Knock Knock.

      "That's must be them" I say getting up to get the door. I open it and it's the boys. "Hey guys! Come in!" I say moving so they can come in.

      "Hey (y/n)!" They both say. "Hello Mrs. (L/n)" Mitch greets her. "Hello Mitch, please call me Lilly." She answers back.

      He nods and sits down, Scott sitting next to him. "So guys, would you like to come shopping with us?" Mom asks. "We would love to" They respond. "Okay, we can go right now. Or we can go during lunch." I suggest.

      "We could go right now" Mitch says, Scott agrees. "Alright, going right now it is!" Mom says. "Hey mom, are we taking your car?" I ask her. "We can take yours" She answers.

      We all head outside and I get in my car, my mom following. I start the car and drive off. I stay silent, not knowing what to talk about.

      "Hey hun?" I hear her say. "Yes mom?" I ask. "What happened last night? You were gone for a while, I was worried" She says with concern in her voice.

      "It wasn't much, I just needed to do something." I was lieing, I felt bad for lieing. "Alright, well I just want you to know that I love you." She says. "I love you too mom" I say, tears threatening to escape. A feeling of guilt slowly taking over me.

      I quickly blink away the tears and take a deep breath. I pull into the mall parking lot. I find a parking spot and stop the car. I see Mitch and Scott pull up next to us.

      "Alright let's go" I tell her, unbuckling my seat belt. I turn off the car, and open my door to step out. "We ready to go now" She asks. I nod and the boys both say yes.

      We all walk to the doors and they automatically open. "So do we all wanna go together, or go in pairs?" I ask them. "I guess we could go in pairs." Mitch says.

      "I'll go with Mitch" Scott suggests. "Okay, I'll go with my mom." I answer.
"Let's go then, I wanna go to Nike" She says excitedly. I giggle, then we quickly make our way to Nike. But before we go in, I look over my shoulder to see them walking towards a store.

       I smile then continue following her. We walk over to the clothes and I watch her look at some shirts. "Which one looks better?" She asks, putting the shirts up to her 1 at a time.

      "They both look good" I answer her. "Yes, they look good" I hear a familiar deep voice behind me. I tense up, she notices and pulls me to her. I turn around and see Daniel.

      "Mom, that's him" I whisper only to were she can hear. "Let's go, we have to go do something" She pulls me  away and we walk out the store. I feel someone following and I tense up even more.

      I feel eyes at the back of my head. We quickly walk outside the mall. He didn't come outside. I sit on a bench and bring my knees up to my chest. I tightly wrap my arms around my knees and bury my head in my knees.

        I'm having a panic attack.

      I start to shake, I flinch when I feel an arm around me. "Shh, it's okay sweetheart" She trys to comfort me. "M-mitch." I whisper lowly. "What sweetie?" She asks calmly.

      "I need Mitch" I whisper. She texted him and soon enough they came outside. "Whats happening?" Scott asked. "I don't know." She says to him. "She's having s panic attack" I hear Mitch say.

       I feel strong but small arms around me. I start to cry quietly.

Your so pathetic.
No one loves you.
      I feel eyes watching me everywhere.
Your useless.
Your weak.
Your own Mom hates you.
He hates you.
      "Stop..." I whisper. The voices gradually get louder. "Stop!" I yell.

Then everything goes black.

      "Hey, wake up" I hear a voice say. I feels arms holding me. I'm laying on someone. I slowly open my eyes.

"Mitch?" I ask. "Yes it's me. I'm here for you." He says, I feel his breathing getting calmer.

      "I'm so glad your okay" He whispers. I look around to see I'm in my room, no one else except us in here. I lift up my hand to his face. "I'm okay. Mitch, don't worry about me." I tell him.

      I now see tears rolling down his face. "Don't cry Mitchy" I plead. "I'm not crying!" He trys to fake. He quickly wipes his tears away. I wrap my arms around him to hug him.

      He does the same. A minute goes back. "Can I get up now?" I ask. "He quickly lets go. "Yes sorry." He answers. I laugh. "What time is it?" I say.  "It is 9:57 pm" He explains. "I'm guessing you passed out, this attack was way worse than the last." He adds.

      I'm so tired. I lay down and tell him that I'm going to sleep. "Can you stay with me?" I question, almost whispering. "Sure." He answers, hesitating to get in the bed but slowly relaxes. I start to fall asleep when I feel an arm around me.

      I smile slightly. Then I fall asleep.