CHAPTER 2

* A few minutes earlier*

" I wonder what's got into Choi Han, nya", Hong wondered and went to his sister,who was lying on the sofa. Cale only hummed in response while still eating grapes. He was not a bit worried about anything. Raon fluttered his wings and answered for Hong.

" Choi Han sense someone outside the super rock villa, specifically outside the entrance!",Raon enthusiastically answered. Hong formed an 'oh' with his mouth and On perked up her ears. Cale was.....still eating grapes and still staring into the distance, on the verge of sleeping again.

" Since I'm great and mighty, I also sensed them too!", Raon added. That's why he stopped saying what he wanted to say earlier.

" But it was weird though", Raon pondered.

"What's weird?", Hong asked. On also focus her attention on what the black dragon would say. It was known to the whole continent that the hero commander withdrew from politics and even returned his title as commander. It was said that he returned to his hometown and spent his days there. But no one knows where specifically. No one knows that their former commander was actually residing inside the forest of darkness, one of the Forbidden Regions on the continent. If they did know, who knows what conspiracy theories the people would make. It will only leave Cale a lot of headaches.

So with that, things like intruders were not frequent, maybe aside from stray monsters that were too stupid to even notice the dragon aura that was currently enveloping the forest. But of course, they were not worried if someone did intrude since everyone can defend for themselves even the weakest among them(Cale) can seal a god.

" The intruder didn't even bother to conceal his presence, it was like he purposely wanted to be sensed", Raon told his assessment from the intruder. Cale paused for a second then resumed to what he was doing. On raised her eyebrows and Hong also pondered for a while. It was then.

*BANG*

"CALE-NIM!", Choi Han's loud voice jolted up Cale, that his grapes fell from his lap and rolled on the floor. The children were also surprised by his loud call. They simultaneously looked at him.

" What?", Cale asked a little bit annoyed since the grapes fell on the ground.

"T-tha-that...o-outside...", Choi Han stuttered, obviously flustered at what he saw outside. The children suddenly got curious about the sudden intruder.

'who was it that made our Choi Han so flustered?", they know that there were only a few instances were Choi Han was left flustered, and it was mostly caused by their weak human. It made them more curious than before.

" What is it?", Cale calmly asked again with a steady gaze. Seeing the gaze, Choi finally managed to calm down. He then saw the three children looking up at him with their curious eyes. He awkwardly smiled seeing this. He felt embarrassed with how he acted a while ago. Cale couldn't care less about what he was feeling and asked again.

" So who was it?"

"sigh", Cale felt odd hearing the sigh.

" I think it's best if Cale-nim would go and see for yourself", came Choi Han's reply. It made Cale felt even odder that he almost wanted to say 'no thanks'. But the children had their curiosity perked up, being cooped up inside the villa for a year with nothing interesting to do, their curiosity would perked up at little things. They wanted to go. And also added to the fact that Choi Han didn't seem to thought of this 'intruder' as someone dangerous, even leaving them still at the entrance.

" Human, let's go!"

" Nya, let's go!"

" It wouldn't hurt to check, nya"

Raon, Hong and On respectively said. Cale really don't want to go but the three children have already made up their mind. And as On had just said, it wouldn't not hurt him if he try to check. Cale could only sigh and stood up from the rocking chair.

" It could also serve as your exercise, weak Human!"

Cale sighed again at what the black dragon had just said. He started walking to the entrance. The three children following him closely, Choi Han leading at the front while smiling at the children's casual conversation.

* outside the entrance of the cave leading to the villa *

" This....this was the intruder?", Cale asked to no one in particular. He was so shocked that he blurted that out but nonetheless Choi Han answered him.

" Yes, Cale-nim", he answered with an awkward smiled.

" Human!"

" nya! "

"......"

The children were stumped for words that they only managed to say those except for On, who only stayed silent but was in shock.

They finally arrived at the entrance of the cave and finally saw 'who' was the intruder. The intruder who Choi Han deemed as someone not dangerous. I mean....

WHO WOULD EVEN THINK A TWO YEAR OLD BABY AS SOMEONE DANGEROUS?!

And, yes, it was a two to three year old baby that they thought was the intruder. It was shocking but what was more shocking was that the baby has red hair and reddish brown eyes looking like someone they know.

They simultaneously looked at Cale.