Odd Johnson part 2

(Y/n P.O.V)
I went to the bathroom and changed into his shorts and shirt and walked back in his room to find him shirtless changing into a pair of his sweatpants.

"Damm Johnson"I said playfully trying to shake off the fact that he was changing right in front of me.

"Oh haha I didn't think you'd change that fast" he smirked rubbing the back of his neck.

I then picked up a piece of popcorn and threw it at him "c'mon let's watch the movie".

"alright alright" he said smiling.

We both laid in His bed chuckling and watching the movie when all of a sudden Jack scooted over and wrapped his arm around me. I just shrugged too tired to think anything of it.
I then began to dooze off my head on his chest trying to keep my eyes open, I looked up at him, he smiled back and that was the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

(Jack's P.O.V)

I'm glad I told the guys I was sick, thanks to Sam telling me (y/n) planned on surprising me for my birthday I just wanted it to be the two of us. I didn't know when she was going to come or what she was surprising me with but I still told the guys and my fam first thing when I woke up that I wasn't feeling well.
Man today was fun me and (y/n) did so much stuff and now I'm freaking cuddling her, I've always wanted to ask her out but I've had the fear of her rejecting me. In the morning I'm going to ask her out hopefully she'll say yes I've had a crush on her since we first became friends. I gazed at her for a moment as she slept, she is so beautiful I couldn't resist.I then kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

(Morning)
(Y/n) P.O.V)

I woke up to the smell of freshly baked pancakes and the sunlight beaming through the windows.
I sat up and yawned getting out of Jack's bed fixing my hair. I walked down stairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning, did you get enough sleep?" he asked with an elated tone.

"Yeah I did" I replied as Jack handed me a plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Jack you didn't have to make me breakfast" I smiled.

"you are my guest I would feel bad if I didn't" he grinned guiding me to the table where there were cups of milk and yogurt in bowls with strawberries layered on top and also a banquet of white roses

"those are for you by the way" Jack smiled.

I was so amazed at the moment I didn't realize I was staring at Jack as he handed me the banquet I sat down my plate and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh Jack" I said on the verge of tears.

"(y/n)(y/m/n)(y/l/n) will you be my girlfriend?" he asked smiling at me.

"Of cour-" before I could finish he crashed his lips into mine caressing my cheek with the back of his hand I kissed back.

"I've always wanted to do that" he huffed.

"Yeah same" I gasped.

Right then Sam walked in

"I knew this was probably going to happen one day" he said amused.

"Save it Wilk" Jack and I said in sync then looked up and giggled at each other as Sam stood there shaking his head.