Ar-Di

Garden POV

The cold breeze from the garden is stroking her red silk just as she need a comfort. She closed her eyes inorder to hide her pain, she want a shoulder to support, but whom? One who won her failed to keep her happiness from the very first time only. First, making her to share her heart between all his brothers, leaving her behind, breaking her heart marrying multiple women, now!! Piercing it more furiously by declaring rights for her younger sister over her in his life. This is truly unfair. He doesn't even care for her, she thought.

On the other side of palace

Bhadra: Arya! You need to talk to jiji. She is in deep sorrow. Although she didn't show it, i can sense her worries.

Arjun: you are right and I know it. Why don't you go and talk to her ?

Bhadra: she is your wife. She needs you now Parth. Only your words can conceal her wounded heart. You are the right one for this.

Arjun looked at his younger wife with surprise and proud

" How can you be this selfless priye?"

Bhadra: because I am ArjunpriyaThey both broke a laugh

They both broke a laugh.

Arjun decided to talk to his first wife

GARDEN POV

Finally, draupadi decided to let her emotions to go off. Tears started to flow from her eyes. But, before the first drop touch the ground, someone caught it. She turned up to see her beloved standing there. She was in total surprise as she didn't even expect him to be here now.

Drau: Arya??

Arjun: Panchali, these tears in your eyes, that too because of me?? No, no please don't cry.
He swiped it,

Panchali, I know always I have given you miseries in your life. But, it doesn't mean that I don't love you. You are the first one who became mine. You are the one who longed for me all these years. You are the one who made these pandu putras mighty. You are our luck priye. Tears won't suit your face, especially when that is for me. I know the decision that I took today have broken you, but I don't have another option. I have promised an eternity to Bhadra, and I love her! Like how I love you. It's my duty to fulfill her wishes and I know like my every wife she too wants to be with me eventhough she doesn't show it. I can't think of a life without her Draupadi. If you are my life, then she is my soul. You both are really important to me, and I literally don't know what had caught into my body that time. I felt like have been in control of someone.