3: coach

"Shit." Pink says from the middle seat as their coaches look at them all in the car as Donnie gets out and I slide off pinks lap and everyone leaves Bennys truck.

"Hey coach" Kevin says as the one coach starts walking towards them.

"So tell me any of you girls gonna be ready to play some football this fall huh?" The coach says, so I try to walk away instead of hearing all this macho sexist football talk but pink grabs my arm and pulls me back towards him wrapping his other arm around my shoulders.

"You have to suffer just as much as us girlie." He whispers in my ear as I try to push his face away while Benny is saying something about English class

"Short shorts isn't my coach there Pinkie" I whisper back and he just chuckles pulling me closer and laying his head on my shoulder making the butterflies swarm in my stomach so I push him away and just stand beside him.

"Seriously now don't go getting soft on me this summer yknow your sitting around the pool all day chasing the muff around. Breakdown!" He yells and they all get into their starting positions or whatever besides pink who just turns around dragging me with him.

"Hell man my grandmother quicker and faster then you pansy's. Of course she's 6'3 and 250" the coach says

"8'2 540" pink says back quietly

"Hey what's a matter with you Floyd. Quarterbacks don't have to do what their coaches say is that it? Dawson did you give them that pledge sheet?" The coach says

"Huh?" Dawson says back making me laugh at the kids stupidity.

"The pledge sheet. Did you give it too him?" The coach says in a more serious tone

"Yeah coach it's right here." Pink says taking a sheet of paper out of his shirt pocket.

"Well Randy it you could get that to us by the end of the day we'd feel a lot better about it. You guys see that he does this okay." The coach says eyeballing Pink. What a dick

"Randy Floyd before next fall you are in need of a serious attitude adjustment young man. You better get your priorities straight. And watch out with that other crowd your running with, don't think I haven't noticed." The head coach says pointing his finger at Pink.

"Better get them priorities straight Pink." I say mocking the coach as Pink shoves me a bit as the rest of the guys join in teasing him.

"Yeah well I got coaches and everybody's attitude adjusted priorities right here." Pink says as he crumples the price of paper and throws it somewhere on the grass. As O'bannions car pulls into a empty spot in the parking lot.

"O'bannion flunked?" Melvin says laughing as O'bannion gets out of his car and walks over to us with his paddle in his hand.

"Same paddle from last year dumbass" I say to the boy walking in front of me.

"Same one I'd use on you too doll face" he says winking at me.

"In your dreams." I say rolling my eyes as Pink wraps his arm around me.

"We gotta get to history. Donnie you coming?" Pink says smacking Don on the chest as Don nods and the three of us turn to walk away.

"I'll be dreaming of that ass alright?" I hear O'bannion whistle at me.

"Well that's the only place your gonna be close to it." I say flipping him off as we walk into the school.

"Fuck I hate that guy." I say rolling my eyes.

"And I fucking hate those coaches. Yknow I bet they were just waiting there too piss me off again." Pink says

"I think your taking the whole thing a bit too personal you just gotta shake it off yknow." Don says back trying to calm pinks nerves.

"Don. Have you ever thought about why we play football? I mean how many times have you gotten laid strictly because your a football player huh?" Pink says while Don fakes punches some geeky boy walking through the doors.

"I don't know a few probably." Don says smirking proudly.

"A few? Don all I'm saying is we could do just as well if we were in a band or something." Pink says making me nod my head in agreement.

"That's true." I say and Don rolls his eyes at me.

"Yeah whatever virgin." He says laughing.

"Yeah well all their is here is you football boys and I'd rather shoot my self four times. But if you guys were in a band." I say dragging out band.

"Yeah okay Sunny." Don says pushing me towards the open door of the class as I sneak in while the teacher walks towards Don and pink outside of the door.

"Why were you gone so long?" Michelle asks me while drawing a weed leaf on her quiz.

"She was sucking off old pink" Kev says making me shove him head just as Pink sits down beside us.

"Sunny were you kidding when you said that about football guys?" Pink asked me and just shrug my shoulders with a smile on my face. He nods and sits back in his chair with a large smirk covering his face almost like me knew what I meant. And a few moments later the final bell for being a Junior rings and everyone quickly stands from their desks and runs to the door gathering in a like waiting to leave as the teacher goes on about 4th of July. Finally we all get out of class and start getting ready for the freshmen's we were about to embarrass.