Prologue

"EVERYONE RUN!" a girl screams as she turns around the moment she sees the horde coming in their direction, she runs even though she's tired and is about to pass out, she runs even after nearly tripping over things that were in her way a few times, she runs despite her body screaming at her to just stop and rest, she runs because her life absolutely depends on it.

"WHERE THERE'S NOWHERE ELSE TO RUN?!" another screams out not knowing where on earth to go, everywhere they turn there's just more of them waiting, ready to pounce on them and end their life right at that moment, it's like there's no end to them and it scares the group. The thought of dying, the thought of turning into one of them the thought of hurting others and potentially hurting each other too, it scared them so, so much and they didn't want that. None of them did so they had to stay alive.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking shit, where the hell did these things even come from?! Why are they so freaking persistent?"

The group quickly scanned their surroundings despite running at top speed, trying to find a place to escape the hell that they were in, or any just type of refuge at this point. They needed to get to somewhere safe, even if it was just for a few moments they needed to save themselves no matter what.

"Seriously, do these guys ever get tired?!"

"I don't know, why don't you go ask them? Oh, wait WE CAN'T THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIND! I DOUBT THEY EVEN HAVE FEELINGS FOR US TO CHASE US LIKE THIS AND KILL US!"

"CAN WE JUST FOCUS ON TRYING TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS?!"

"THERE!" one of them says as she points at an empty room and it was a room that they knew all too well.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR, CHRISTMAS? LET'S GO!"

They make a break for it using the last burst of energy they had to just get in. The first one to arrive immediately unlocked it as quickly as she could before she slammed the door open, hurriedly scanning the inside in case any of them somehow managed to get in, although she doubted that since no other students even knew the passcode to get inside the room "GET IN!" she screams once she's confirmed there is no one inside.

One by one each of them came into the room collapsing the moment they arrived, the girls had been running for quite a while and to say it was exhausting was an understatement, they were beat but they had to push past their exhaustion in order to survive. Before they realized it they all managed to make it and lock the door once again. The group quickly blocked it and made sure to check if there were any other entrances, once they confirmed there were none they relaxed. For now, they were safe "Everyone ok?" the first one who got in asked after catching her breath.

"I think so...those things have been chasing us since earlier but what are they anyway?"

"Isn't it obvious by now? They're the stuff on Train to Busan, World War Z, High School of the Dead I could name many more"

"Ok we get it your a fan of these kinds of things"

"Hold up, you mean to say that those things out there, our classmates and teachers and whoever those other people are out there, they've turned into zombies?"