025

Xiao

Shit.

I must be losing my mind. Why is it up? Don't tell me it's because of how he touched me. How he licked my hand and nibbled on it. And how he slowly traced his hand from my chest down to my abdomen.

The more I thought of it, the more I realized how seductive that was.

"Do I ever make you feel... aroused?

Aether's words echoed inside my head. Aroused. Am I? I don't know. But at that moment, I wanted to touch him. I wonder how he will react.

"Xiao. Hngg~ Ahh~" I gulped. I bit my lip when that scenario popped into my head. It even got tighter and tighter at the bottom.

Fuck! A cold shower. I need a cold shower.

I undressed myself and headed towards the bathroom. I thought that it would help me calm down; however, it didn't.

Damn it! Are you kidding me? I tried to ignore my temptation. But this lascivious emotion won over me, and the idea of relieving it was hard to resist.

My hand slipped to my cock, moving it up and down. It pissed me off when every sensation made me imagine Aether. I couldn't help but bite my lip and moan loudly because it felt so good.

I hate this. It's all your fault, Ae. What did you do to me? Why do you have to touch me until it makes me feel like this?

Why do you always appear in my dreams? Why do you like me? I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what I want from you.

"Xiao." A familiar voice spoke my name, and it made my cock harder than before.

Bullshit.

"Want me to help you?" He whispered to my ear and seductively gave it a lick.

I know that this is another illusion because Aether can't possibly be in the shower with me. I want to stop this shit. But at the same time, I don't want to.

I snatched his arm and pinned him to the wall, which caused him to whimper. I growled when he looked at me teasingly. I don't know whether my mind is in the right state or not, but what matters now is to cum.

"Ae. Suck it."

He smirked and bent his knees. He licked his lips when he stared at my throbbing cock. He wrapped his hand around it and planted soft kisses on the tip.

It made me groan, but it wasn't enough to make me cum. "Fuck. Don't tease me and suck it now."

"Not until you answer my question." All I can think of are cuss words because I don't have that much patience within me right now.

He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to lick its tip like a puppy. My cock twitched, but it wasn't enough. I want to thrust it whole into his mouth.

"Do you now feel aroused?"

I bit my lip and answered, "Yes! So shove it now whole into your damn mouth."

"As you wish." Without a second wasted, he took it whole and sucked it hard. He swirled his tongue around my cock and made a loud slurp sound.