𝟏𝟖| 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚

THIRD PERSON POV

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Anthea lay still in the hospital bed, a machine beeping rhythmically beside her. Her once strong and commanding presence was now reduced to a motionless figure, her whole body covered in bandages. Her loyal henchmen stood guard outside her room, their weapons at the ready.

Anthea, the youngest mafia boss in history, lay in a coma after a botched assassination attempt.

2 WEEKS AFTER

She's still in the hospital, and the doctors say it might take about four months for her to wake up. Everyone is waiting for her, bringing flowers with little notes. They hope that when she wakes up, reading those messages will make her feel less alone.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·

4 WEEKS PASSED

Dong and Joss sat in the hospital room, their dear friend Anthea lying in the bed beside them. Anthea had been in a coma for the past month and her two friends had been visiting her every day, holding onto hope that she would wake up soon.

As they sat by her side, they began to reminisce about all the fun times they had shared together. Joss started off by telling Anthea about the time they all went on a road trip to the beach. Anthea had been hesitant at first, but Dong had convinced her to come along and they had the time of their lives.

"Do you remember how scared you were to go parasailing, Anthea?" Joss laughed, "But then you ended up loving it and we couldn't get you to come down!"

Dong joined in, "And what about that time we went to the amusement park and you insisted on going on the biggest roller coaster? You were screaming the whole way, but when it was over, you wanted to go again!"

They continued to share funny stories, hoping to bring a spark of life back into their friend.

Their laughter was interrupted by a nurse coming in to check on Anthea. She smiled at the three friends, "I'm glad to see you all having a good time. It's good for her to hear your voices and feel your presence."

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

7 WEEKS PASSED

They all look at her. Each of them wears a black suit with flowers in their left pocket.

"We're done with school, Anthea," Joss says, smiling. "If only you could see us now, how handsome we are."

"I wish you were with us," adds Eros.

"Yes, we wish you were here with us. We won't enjoy the prom without you," Joss emphasizes.

"There were only four of us, and it will stay like that," Dong says.

"We're going to be late. We have to go now," Joss insists.

"See you, Anthea," they all say in unison. At least, they are having fun. They don't have to watch how their friend's life depends on devices.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

11 WEEKS PASSED