REVIEWER: Rowan [CFCU]

My Experience

I am currently working on my MA in Professional Writing, and I hold credentials in technical writing and professional editing. I've recently been accepted into a Ph.D. program in Professional Writing and Rhetoric which I hope to begin next academic year. While I am a career technical writer who specializes in producing professional corporate documents, I am a science fiction author in my free time and I have been studying fiction for almost ten years now. I am passionate about the craft of writing fiction and I enjoy expanding my knowledge on the subject by immersing myself in books and by writing fiction for a few hours every day. Reviewing works on Wattpad helps me gain a better understanding of the craft and allows me to increase my own skills both as a writer and a reviewer. Reviewing Wattpad stories also allows me to connect with the community and meet other great authors, which is why I joined the site in the first place. I hope to share with you a few of the things that I've learned about fiction as we work together. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to reading your story.

Genres I will review: I prefer science fiction and fantasy but I will review any genre

Stories I will not review: I will not review stories that don't adhere to Wattpad guidelines, nor will I review stories that aren't written well enough for me to understand. I reserve the right to reject your application if your story fails to meet either of these standards.

LGBTQ+ and mature stories welcome

Packages

One to Five Chapter Reviews 
Status: CFCU

-One chapter review: Read one chapter of King Eden or Omnix

-Three-chapter review: Read two chapters of King Eden or Omnix

-Five-chapter review: Read three chapters of King Eden or Omnix

Full Manuscript Reviews
Status: CFCU

-Full Manuscript, Novella: I will read your manuscript (up to 40k words max) if you read half of Omnix (nine chapters, 20k words) and tell me your thoughts. 

-Full manuscript, Novel: I will read your manuscript (up to 80k words max) if you read half of King Eden (twelve chapters, 40k words) and tell me your thoughts. 

Both of these stories are mature for violence and language. We can negotiate how many chapters and words to exchange depending on the length of your manuscript.

Please leave at least one thorough comment on the review once it is posted

The reason why I ask for reads as payment is because, just like you, I am also looking for feedback. It's an effort to learn from you as an author as well.

I will publish your review after you have completed the payment. Sometimes I forget to reply to comments requesting reviews, but if I add your story to my reading list and the queue, then it means that your entry has been accepted.

Form

Username:
Title:
Review package:
Tag the reviewer:
Tags (5+):