Chapter 1: Rebirth

A handsome young boy, standing on the side of the lake that it seems he was waiting for someone, he has an iris color eye with a double eyelid, his hair was mixed with white and black which totally attracts many people, his whole figure was so sexy in the entire realm, he almost totally attracting handsome young man in the Universe.

I'm Lin Han, the most powerful and venerable god in the entire Universe. There are four Realms in the world of Cultivation, the Mortal Realm, the Heavenly Realm, the Demon Realm, and the most powerful is the Universe Realm, because it is the source of energy of all creatures in the entire beings, even in the Demon God and God of All are worshipping me to get my attention, in the fact that I now hold the magical book of the Ancient, "The Death Book".

Lin Han walked slowly, the side of the lake holding the hands of Sheena, his girlfriend.

"Miss Sheena, let's get married.", whispered Han to him as he gently glances at Sheena.

"Han....", replied Sheena, at the same time, she quickly pulled out the dagger and stabbed Han in the back. "Sorry Han, blame yourself for being strong, if you hadn't, you probably wouldn't be like this today, and besides for all these years, I love Ken."

Lin Han suddenly smirk with an emotionless expression on his face when he heard his Fiance's betrayal and best friend.

"Miss Sheena, I didn't think that you think highly of yourself, do you think I'm in love with you with just your good acting?", whispered Han to Sheena with the devil smirk on his face.

"What?", Sheena was shocked when she found out that Han was just playing with her, and immediately back away.

"If so, I have no choice but to kill you and get the book, Ken!", muttered Sheena as she ready to attack Han together with Ken in his back and many guards around them.

"Die!", shouted Ken as he stabbed Han in the heart and Sheena got behind Han with his Asura Sword.

[ I'm a god who has never lost a fight, the way you make me suffer, I want you to suffer too. May misfortune follows you, you may sleep, and everything to go wrong with you. You would sleep each time you do hurt me. I, therefore, summon the highest of power to come and greet me! make you miserable and useless! let the curse last long as much as you two continue to reincarnate in your entire life! you may two never peace in your death, now!]

As he finishes the curse, all he said started to happen, the surroundings also began to collapse, the sea overflowed in the sky, and the earth began to shake as a volcano suddenly erupted, all the crowd fled because of the fear and powerful curse of Lin Han's words.

....

[Meka-La-Wikee-Hixboo-Lacrue!]

In an instant, Lin Han had already blown himself up in conjunction with the loss of Sheena and Ken.

.....

Han opened his eyes, at first, his vision was still blurry but after a while it became clear.

[Where am I, did I succeed?] Han asked himself

When Han regained his consciousness, he first caught a glimpse of the two people who were happily looking at him. The one on the right side is the beautiful woman and on the second left was the cool man standing in front of him.

[It seems they kinda familiar to me, wait, Mom? Dad?--In my past life, I wasn't able to protect them because of the evil of those in high positions in the circle, in a sudden accident, dad suddenly disappeared without a trace, and after a few years, they suddenly released the news that dad was dead which made my mom sick, and those in power take advantage of our company that caused the bankruptcy of our company, but now that I return, I'll make sure that no one can touch you two even if they're the god himself.]

"Darling, why isn't our little Han showing emotion yet?", asked Zion, Han's Father.

Lisa banged Zion's head with his heavy strength and said "What are you, didn't you see that our little Han is so cute!", muttered Lisa as she growled at Zion.

"My lord, it is natural for a baby not to show their emotion yet, but if you feel uncomfortable, you can check it later, he is truly a genius." muttered the female doctor as she gave a power stone to Zion's butler and gave it to Zion.

[ So, In other words, I've returned to my childhood and I'm a baby now, not surprisingly, it means I succeeded, thanks to the death book, I am able to go back to my past life to change my fate.]

"A genius?-hahaha, I've finally had a genius son! hahaha!", happily shouted Zion as he took Han from his little bed and threw an up and down.

[This Oldman...let go of me!!!!] shouted Han in her inner mind as he struggle to let his father go.

...

~5 years later

Winter has already passed, and the summer followed when I celebrate my 5th birthday in my new life.

"Happy 5th Birthday our Little Han", happily greets everyone Han as he stands in the spotlight with a cold expression.

"Mom, Dad, I'm no longer a child anymore, also, I need to go now, this is my first entrance to go to my new school," muttered Han as he plan to find an excuse to study alone.

[Also, I need to strengthen myself and regain my true power, especially since I need to protect my loved ones.] muttered Han in his inner mind.

"Ok, ok, no more talking, I'll take you now to your school," muttered Zion as he take a kiss in her wife and quickly took Han in her car.

"Alright, come back home early, take care of yourselves", replied Lisa as she hugged Han and Zion happily.

Zion and Han quickly nod and said "Yes, Madam"

.....

When the two already left, the shadow suddenly appeared in the darkness.

"Finally, I already found you...."

.....

A while later, Han already arrived at his new school. He was immediately greeted by his friend Paul and Juliana which his childhood friend.

"Han, you're just there!", shouted Paul as he ran from Han together with Juliana.

"Oh", replied Han with a cold expression.

Han immediately backs away when Paul reached her to approach and quickly turns around. As he turn side, Paul got to fall into the wall.

*Ouch!*

Everyone laugh at Paul when he got herself fall,

"Han....you're so heartless!", muttered Paul as he look at Han.

"Just stand up there", replied Han as he turns her head around and quickly leave.

Juliana followed Han as she laugh at Paul and said "Hey, Han, which sect are you joining in the entrance exam?"

"Don't know", replied Han as he continues walked away. Meanwhile, Paul has been in a street, lying on the ground. "Juliana...Han...those two are really heartless!"