Chapter 5: Vicious Nanny

A few minutes later, Dawn was fully recovered with the help of Han's healing bath.

<POV>

A healing bath possesses a unique power to cure any disease or illness and bring death back to life.

.....

Also, because of its force of impact, Dawn suddenly lost consciousness and fainted. At the same time, Han suddenly appeared in front of Dawn with his Shadow, Eva.

"Master, this Vampire is so weak, how did he able to survive in the cruel world that he belongs to?", muttered Eva as he grabbed Dawn using his Qi.

"So until now you still don't understand what I was mean? ", he replied.

"This boy is not an ordinary vampire as you think, he has a unique noble blood race in his veins.", he replied again as he took Dawn's blood and replace it with his divine space.

[ Five hundred years ago, I was a God of war at that time, I accidentally travel by chance in the world of Vampires due to my search for Ancient True God Pills. and by coincidence, I met their leader or called the Grandmaster, who is the strongest amongst in their clan, he made an agreement to me that whoever wins the battle between him and me will be considered the lord of all the clan of vampires, and whoever loses will be its follower for the rest of their lives but in the end, I was able to conquer the whole world and was known as Venerable Lord Han.] inner thought of Han.

"Master, do you think that he is related to the Vampire Clan Five hundred thousand ago in Ancient History ?", asked Eva as she looked at Han.

He stared at Dawn, he said: "At his condition, he is still weak to fight a real battle, it depends on his abilities and cleverness whether he is able to move forward or die mercilessly."

[Master, haven't changed a little bit, he is still a ruthless and domineering God I know....] inner thought of Eva as she gently stared at Han with blushes on her cheek.

"I'm leaving, keep watching him," muttered Han as he suddenly vanished without leaving a trace.

Eva nodded as a response.

<POV>

Qi is the Universal life force or the energy of the Universe. Everything in the Universe is made of energy—swirling wind, raging storms, rushing water. Just think about the power contained in a gust of wind or a bolt of lightning. Qi contains power and wisdom. But energy is not just seen in the powerful; energy is everywhere and everything. All energy has consciousness. So everything in the Universe has a purpose. Through energy and consciousness, all living things are connected.

.....

A few minutes ago, Han arrived at his house. At the same time, while he was walking slowly, he changed his appearance from being a handsome grown young man to a cute little kid.

When Han was about to enter, he suddenly senses the smell of the demon's aura coming from his house.

Han turned to a nanny by his side and asked: "Nanny, have mom and dad arrived yet?"

"Young Master, the lord, and madam say that they can't go home tonight because they still have work to do and they also tell you that you don't have to worry about them and eat well." politely replied Nanny as she spoke to Han.

When Han realized that something was wrong, he just turned around and pretended to go to his room.

[Let's see how far you can hide your true motive...] inner thought of Han as he gives a glance at Nanny.

As he has finally gone out of her sight, the nanny let out an evil smirk.

*kekekekekekekekekekekeke*

But what the Nanny didn't know was there were many eyes watching her, The Dark Eyes of God.