Chapter 2: Entrance Exam

In this world, when you turn the age of 5, you need to choose the sect you'll be interested to join because the goal of this school is to strengthen all the students, based on their unique abilities, if you're weak, you will just be trampled like an ant and make you they prey and if you're a strong everyone will respect you and worship you like a real god.

Harvard Elementary School is the most popular school in the U.S, it is the strongest and most established school in the United States consisting of 4 populations, it is Brown, White, Blue, and Dark, it is called by their names because Brown is symbolized by Earth, White symbolized Light, Blue symbolized nature, and the last one was Dark, it is symbolized by the darkness, they have been stable for over 40 years of human study, it uses the power of Mana, Qi Energy, Ying Power, and Yang Power for those who want to cultivate.

As he continued walking toward his room, Han suddenly remembered what Juliana had told him. "Han, which sect are you joining in the Entrance Exam?."

[ In the terms of power, the dark is the strongest Sect compared to the three, they are hidden in the shadows which difficult for their enemy to read their movement, as far as I know, they're not also strong and capable, either, they can kill the enemy in an instant ruthlessly, but If I just think, this is getting more and more interesting.]

Han didn't realize that he already arrived in his room without knowing it in his wide mind. Then he entered when he reached the inside, he got all the student's attention, including his female teacher.

"Class has started, Introduced yourself in front." muttered the female teacher to Han.

" My name is Han Smith", replied Han as he introduced himself by showing an emotionless expression to everyone.

"Okay, Han, you can go to your seat.", muttered the teacher as she looks at her books.

As he already taking her step away, a boy planned to trip him and Han immediately realized it. He didn't speak anymore and decided to ignore him but the boy on the side continued to bully him. Of course, based on Han's temper, he didn't lose her pride and decided to tread on the boy's foot which caused the boy a lot of pain without being able to scream.

Han turned to the side as he released the smirk as a sign of "Idiot"

"You!", muttered the boy in the blue jacket.

Then, Han finally sat down in his chair next to the window where he was feeling comfortable.

...

A few hours later, the bell finally rang and the students immediately left their rooms to have lunch.

When Han came out, he suddenly heard a bang in his room, he turns to look at what was happening, then he saw that the bunch of little bastards bullying a cute little girl, at first he had no intention of helping that little girl because he thinks that it is inappropriate for him to meddle the business of others but before he left, the little girl immediately approached him and held his arm as if she asking a favor for Han.

"Brother, help me." whispered the little girl as she hid the back of Han.

"Hey, don't interfere with this, if you don't want to get hurt.", arrogant tone of Red which 10 years old

"Kid, do you want to die? hand over the little girl right now!." shouted the 12 years old boy with a twisted hairstyle.

Han takes a glance at the posture of this little girl, she seems a little bit scared of what happened now.

"What if I don't want to?", replied Han as he took the little girl by his side and said, "What will the bunch of bastards do to me?"

"you regret it!". They all surrounded Han in a circle, at the same time, they rushed as they used their power punches. When Han glared at them, his strong aura came out that everyone has feared him, from his iris attractive eyes, suddenly changed to a bloody murderer. All of them trembled in fear as they knelt down unconsciously when they saw Han's frightening aura.

"You....." muttered the one as he trembled in fear.

[Alas, Is the murderous aura of the Death Book coming out again inside my body?-If this continues I've no choice but to hasten my strengthening.]

.....

~Outside of the School

"What's this?!", muttered the girl.

"I can't take it anymore!!! ahhhhh!!!!", shouted the boy on the side.

When they couldn't resist the force of impact, they suddenly cough blood.

~Principal Office

"What a strong murderous aura", muttered the man.

...

A while later, the aura gradually faded and everything went back to normal.

"Leave or I'll kill you all", he said. The bullies left immediately when Han started to speak.

"Just wait!", muttered Red as they wet their pants due to fear in Han.

After all the circumstances and the trouble were gone, Han turns his head to a little girl with a bright smile and completely ignored her. As the little girl immediately run towards him, she smiles brightly in front of Han, she bluntly said: "My name is Alena, thanks for saving me, from now on, you're my hero brother!"

"Whatever...", he replied.

....

"Han!", shouted Juliana as she approached Han together with Paul. Han stopped in the middle while Alena is at his side.

"Han, she's....", muttered Juliana and Paul as they look at Alena.

"Oh, my name is Alena, nice to meet you all!". As she introduced herself, she slightly blushed while staring at Han.

"I'm Paul, Han's best friend, you're so cute I've ever seen in my life, not like others...." muttered Paul as he looks Juliana with an irritating face. As Juliana heard, she beat Paul so hard that he couldn't recognize himself anymore.

*OUCHHHH!!!*

*AHHHHHH!!!!*

~HAN'S HOUSE

~ON THE BEDROOM

Meanwhile, While Han cultivating, he spends three days ago in her inner space but because the time of Space and the time of Earth is different, on the other side he only spends 3 hours ago in Earth.

"Breakthrough!". As he was already breakthrough into his cultivate, the powerful-purple lightning struck him. After regaining his consciousness, he slowly opened his eyes.

[I'm already 5 years old but I have already breakthrough into the Golden core of demonic cultivation]

Author: Golden cores can store and control spiritual energy. After the core was formed, the cultivator's level of cultivation would increase at a rapid speed, and become better and better. Else, they would only be a low-end cultivator. If a disciple from a prominent house forms the core at a later age, as in the case of Nie Huaisang, it would be considered shameful.

Moments later, before Han could get ready, someone knocks on his door, he stood up and clean himself, then he immediately opened the door and saw his father standing next to his room, he asked "Dad, why are you here?-it's already late, come in."

Zion entered inside. "Son, you already breakthrough, I felt the strong energy coming from your body."

"Yes, I already reached level 5 of Light" he replied.

"Hahaha!-as expected of my son!-hahaha!" Zion happily answered as he laughs so hard that he almost choked.

[ it's a good thing that I immediately concealed my power earlier, otherwise, Dad would be shocked right now.] Han's inner thought.

"Oh, by the way, I heard that this year, your school can now select a sect, have you made a choice yet?", asked Zion as he looks up at his son.

Han turns his head around as he realized his father's question but he immediately changed the topic, he said: "Dad, how is Mom in France?"

"Oh, your mom?-she's doing well, she currently volunteered to be a doctor in France.", muttered Zion.

...

[Honestly, I intend not to let anyone know the sect I join because I really didn't attempt to join any of them.] inner thought of Han as he sits next to Zion.