Chapter 2 - Sophie (again!!!)

If you've read the most recent chapter on my story Don't Hate Me, you know what I'm going to say. I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK AND I AM SORRY!!! Future readers, don't worry about this note! Just so ya know, both Sophie and Dex are in their first year, not their second in canon Foxfire when they first go.

Recap: They walked up to the entrance that had a banner on the top that said "WELCOME NEW STUDENTS" in huge, blaring letters. They seemed to glow. With a deep breath, she and Dex pushed the doors open to find...

"Hellooo, welcome to Foxfire and blah, blah, blah!!!" A small, pixie-like girl with tiny braids scattered throughout her blonde (or is it blond? I live in Canada) hair with huge, icy blue eyes, who was holding a sign saying "Go Foxfire" in the same, all capital, slightly glowing letters said. She looked happy and energetic, but she clearly wasn't. "I'm Marella. Not Mare, not Ella. No nicknames."

"Hi! I'm Sophie, and this is Dex." Sophie introduced.

"Nice to meet'cha." (You know how they say it like that? Comment on this line if you know how to actually spell it or if it isn't even a word but I just invented it). "Now, let me ditch this thing, it's boring. Let me show you around!" Marella flung the sign behind her and dragged them left and right, to all the classrooms, the washrooms, and everything in between. The Library was probably her favourite. The pale bookshelves streched floor to ceiling, and the windows were wall to wall. "Alright. I have to go cause I'll probably get expelled if Dame Alina sees that sign lying around." Then Marella ran out the door leaving them in silence. 

Sophie then wandered around the library. It had all the books Sophie had dreamed of reading! Plus ones that she had read but still loved. There were desks for studying, big, comfy wing-back armchairs for reading, tall floor lamps, and tables for meet ups. Sophie curled up into an armchair and sat down to read Harry Potter once more. 

Phew! That wasn't a lot but... I have poured my imagination out on this, so yeah. See you next time!