Neko tony!

Before I start I just wanna say I read a story from a certain oneshot and I unfortunately can't find the book but this is basically the same thing except it's much different any in this au tony and Stephen still aren't together so by the end they will be.

Ship: StephenXtony (duh)

Oh and a Neko is basically a human with cat ears and a tail (tony will be the neko :) )
———————————————————-

It was a normal, 'work' day for tony and Stephen. You see tony had randomly invited Stephen over since Stephen had been annoyingly complaining about how Wong wouldn't shut up and kept on blasting the sanctum with Beyoncé music to tony. So Tony just laughed at how mad the man was and invited him to practice some spells at his house. Stephen gladly accepted the invitation and was now sitting on the ground reading from a book and afterwards in a meditation position floating in the air as sparks emerged from him.

Of course tony being the stupid billionaire he was, he didn't pay attention and went up to Stephen, "strannnggee! I'm Boreddddd!" Tony complained tapping strange' shoulder but all he got from response were a few grunts that were supposed to be 'go away,Tony I'm doing a spell!' And tony being the person he was kept on annoying stranges spell until a purple spark hit him and knocked him over.

Strange shot his eyes opened and kneeled down to tony who was on the ground, luckily alive. And watched as tony got up and sat on his knees. "TONY YOU CANT INTERRUPT ME LIKE TH-" Stephen yelled but immediately stopped and eyes widened. Tony's Bambi eyes looked into Stephen in confusion and tilted his hands. "What-?" Tony asked.

Little did Tony know beautiful silky  brown cat ears had emerged on his head. And a long fluffy brown tail too. But before Stephen could explain Tony felt the tail and looked back at it, the his eyes widened at the tail then quickly turned to Stephen's eyes. "WHAT THE HE-" tony started but Stephen put his thumb on his bottom lip which stopped tony from screaming (not wanting to wake Peter up)

"Mr. stark?"Peter said walking out of his room confused why there were screaming. Tony luckily had a hoodie and put his hoodie over his head and quickly sat on the couch, on his tail which was painful so Peter didn't notice.

"Uhh yeah kid?" Tony said turning to Peter while giving glares at Stephen who was trying to hold in his laugh, which he didn't work. "Why were you screaming?" Peter asked searching for a answer as his innocent beautiful eyes looked at tony. "Dont worry kid, I just hurt myself. Oh and aunt may called, your  gonna be with her for 3 days!" Tony said reassuring the innocent kid. Peter nodded and walked back in his rooms putting on some clothes and packing: some clothes, his toothbrush and tooth paste and pretty much nothing else since aunt may had everything for him at her house. Peter walked out again, smiled at tony and went up to him for a hug. Tony usually didn't hug back but this time he gladly wrapped his arms around the kid at smiled back, Peter walked out and waved and said one more quick goodbye— "bye!" and left shutting the door behind

Tony then turned to the smiling Stephen who was no longer holding in his laugh. Tony pouted a bit and frowned crossing his arms and turning away from Stephen who just sat on the ground smiling at him.

Tony shifted on the couch, not that comfortable removing his hoodie and feeling the cat ears petting himself 'at least they're soft' tony thought. Stephen noticed his discomfort and while still softly smiling he stood up walked to the couch sitting right next to Tony. And picked up the cat man sitting him on his lap so Tony was straddling him. Tony looked down embarrassed and tensed a bit when Stephen started petting him and stoking behind his ear. But he immediately calmed down a bit afterwards while blushing crazy from the mans touch.