Chapter 82

"The next game is simple." Mom says after she announces the winner of the second game. "I will ask all of you a question, and whoever gets the most right wins." She says smiling, "Now, what is my son's favorite food?" "Steak and mashed potatoes!" Mio yells. "Correct. Now then what's his birth sign?" "Taurus!" Rias yells. "Correct. Then what's his favorite thing to do?" "Video games!" Joy yells.

After a few hours of questions Joy is announced the winner of the game. All the girls sit exhausted from shouting out answers. "Alright, the next game is-" My mom's phone rings in her pocket distracting her from this nightmare of a game. She goes into the other room while she takes the call which is a breath of much needed fresh air. After a moment she comes back into the room.

"That was my boss. I need to go, I'll be back soon." She races out the door and soon im left alone in this house with the girls.  "I have to get out of here!" I think as I look around the room at the girls who are catching the breaths. "It'll only take one word then a fight will break out and then-" Just as I'm tring to find a way to leave Joy opens her mouth.

"I don't see why you two are even trying to win. We all know I'm the best for him." She say pointing at Cas and Rias." "Oh?" Rias says angrily. "I think they girls who haven't had sex with him should leave. After all what's the point in marrying him if you can't raise a family?" Rias says looking back at Joy. Joys face goes red, "God has given me the right to have physical love with him! At least I can offer him my first time." She says looking over at Cas.

"She has a point." Mio says siding with Joy. "Almost all of here have given our virginity to him. Except you who had fucked anything with a dick. "Guys please don't fight." I say but as they all start to fight im ignored. I get up to try and defuse the situation when Adeline tugs on my sleeve. She motions her head twords the hallway, I nod and we slip away from the ensuing chaos. "What did you need Adeline?" I ask confused on why she called me back here.

She lets out a long sigh, "My boyfriend broke up with me. Because I wouldn't sleep with him. Dumass." She sighs again. "Are you alright?" I ask, "Im fine, but... I have a favor to ask." She says looking at me, "Sure name it I'll help anyway I can." I say, she chuckles, "Then I need you to have sex with me."