🥺😟

Helloo guys........
Hope you are enjoying my story..........
Any problem plzz let me know.................
Your suggestions are always welcome......feel free to suggest me...........
Plzzz vote for me..........

Let's start...........

They had their food and everyone gone to their respective House.............shehnaaz reached home and saw Riya and called her..........

Sana: riyaa........abhi tak soyi nahi??thik h na tu??

Riya: bhabhiii...........😭😭(she hugged sana and started crying 😭)

Sana in worried tone: kya hua bacche sb thik hai na?? Bata na kya hua?? Tere aur Vicky ke bich kuch problem hua??

Riya only nodded her head in yes

Sana: aa baith yaha........ab bata kya hua hai?

Riya:bhabhii woh Vicky..........woh........mujhe.......chodd kar chala gaya 😭

Sana: kya??kyu? Kab??tujhe kaise pata chala??

Riya: mai ek hafte se usko messages kar rahi hu no reply.....calls kr rahi hu no reply.........aakhir aaj usne mera call uthaya......Maine pucha toh usne bola.........

FLASHBACK

After picking the call......

Vicky: hello

Riya: are you crazy??pagal ho gaye ho??

Vicky: i......

Riya: kitne messages.....kitne call kiye Maine.......busy the toh bol dete message karke......jaan nikal rahi thi meri...........

Vicky: I'm sorry....mujhe time nahi Mila.........

Riya: sorry....huh.......time nahi Mila??kaha busy ho??

Vicky: America mai

Riya: whatt??😳how??wapas kab aaoge??

Vicky: I'm sorry mai wapas nahi aaunga India kabhi nahi....ho sake toh mujhe bhool jao......move on krlo...........aur kabhi call ya message mat karna...........

FLASHBACK ENDS

Riya: itna bolte hi call cut........aur dobara call kiya toh...... BLOCKED.😭😭

Sana: yaha dekh( she too had tears in her eyes) woh tujhse bohot pyaar karta hai.....Maine uski ankho👁️ mai geniunely pyaar dekha hai..........kuch issues honge uske bhi but I know he loves you..........

Riya: nahi bhabhi....nahi.....yahi toh dhokha kha gaye hum......baat hote hi next moment pata h kya dekha maine........news mai a pic of Vicky and a lady with little girl in hand looking a perfect couple with caption....THE BIG BUSINESS TYCOON VICKY MEHRA AND HIS WIFE JULIE MEHRA WITH KHUSHI MEHRA.......

She was a crying mess till now and Sana was beyond shock...........but still she consoled her

Sana: pyaar ek feeling hai emotion hai we can't control.tune Vicky se kiya Vicky ne Julie se. You can live your life. Pyaar Jane se life khatam nahi ho jati. Mai tere saath hamesha hu. Tujhe jb jarurat pade your sil is always there for you. Koshish kar life mai aage badh. Jo hua so hua. Ab aage ka dekho piche dekhoge toh wahi reh jaoge. leave it as a past. Move ahead I know it's difficult but I'm there for u.

Riya: thanx bhabhii it was needed badly........and hugged her tightly and Sana reciprocate it.

Sana: chal ja ab sone......byee.....good night.

And she went to her room only to find a angry and frustrated Paras sitting on chair in front of door

Paras: what's the time.........he shouted

Sana: it's......it's.......it's 12.30.....i...im...im sorry

Paras got up and held her wrist as much tight as he can and dragged her in

Paras shouting: do hell with your sorry...........and left her wrist........kya kiya h waha??( Held her jaw tightly squeezing it) tujhe kya lagta hai tu bahar ladkon ke saath gaane gaayegi toh mujhe pata nahi chalega........( Left her jaw with a jerk leaving marks on her jaw)

Sana at the edge of crying: woh.......woh sabne.......sabne request Kiya toh.........

Before she could complete she got a tight slap on her face letting blood come out from her side of lips. A tear rolled down from her eye and the next moment she was pinned on the bed and Paras hovering her

Paras moving his index finger on her nale sensously: lagta hai us din ka demo bhul gayi hai??

Sana crying: I'm sorry.....I'm sorry plzzz leave me.......choddo mujhe............leave.......😭😭

And here he comes near her smelling her fragrance..............and was about to kiss her she pushed him hard and come out of his grip............

Paras: mujhe dhakka maregi.........mujhe push karegi.......and gave her a tight slap that she looked her balance got hurt on forehead by the chair...............

Paras gone to sleep and Sana was standing in balcony looking at the stars when her phone started ringing..it was a video call from someone............

Sana: hii buddy....

Boy: Paras ne fhir se.......

Sana nodded her head......

Boy: tu apne bhai ko bta q nahi deti.......

Sana: nahi bata sakti aur nahi bataungi........

Boy: are you ok baby??ya mai aau??

Sana: no I'm fine.......talk to you tomorrow.....it's late now......

Boy: ok....take care.....kuch bhi ho anytime you can call me okay??

Sana: ok...bye good night

Boy: good night my baby.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taddaa.......

That's it for today.........

How's the update......................

Guess who's the sana's buddy??

I know this hurts but I am sorry for this part.......

Im sure happy and proud moments will come soon....

Till then keep reading keep voting keep commenting ❤️