AND THE WINNER IS............

Sid sat in audience row and shehnaaz was on back stage....she was feeling hell nervous........she was constantly praying......her heart was beating fast when the host announced her name........

Host: and the last contestent is shehnaaz chhabra.........

Shehnaaz came on stage and looked at the audience then the judges their were two judges one was a tall dark middle aged man and a beautiful middle aged women not so old but not so young she was looking a simple and loving women..........

Sana's pov
Hayee rabba kitne log hai yaha agar kuch galat ho gya toh mai select nahi hui toh.......hayee baba ji mujhe bohot Darr lg Raha hai.......

Her trance was broke by hooting from the audience..........

Sana started singing looking at Siddharth instead of Paras............

Hasta Rahta Hu

Tujhse Mil Kar Kyun Aajkal
Badle Badle Hai
Mere Tevar Kyun Aajkal
Aankhe Meri Har Jagah
Dhundhe Tujhe Bewajah
Yeh Main Hu Ya Koyi Aur Hai
Meri Tarah

Kaise Huya, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya
Kaise Huya, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya

She was not understanding what she was feeling right now.....and suddenly she realised that she changed the song...she was not prepared for this song.........

Main Barish Ki Boli
Samjhta Nahi Tha
Hawayo Se Main Yu
Ulajhta Nahi Tha
Hai Seene Mein Dil Bhi
Kaha Thi Mujhe Ye Khabar

She was looking at Sid who was already looking at her....their eyes met and Sana saw proud and love in his eyes for her.......

Kahin Pe Ho Raate
Kahin Pe Sawere
Awargi Hi Rahi Saath Mere
Thehar Jaa, Thehar Jaa
Ye Kehti Hai Teri Najar

Kya Hal Ho Gaya Hai Ye Mera
Aankhe Meri Har Jagah
Dhundhe Tujhe Bewajah
Yeh Main Hu Ya Koyi Aur Hai
Meri Tarah

Kaise Huya, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya
Kaise Hua, Kaise Huya

Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya

Kaise Hua, Kaise Huya
Tu Itna Zaruri Kaise Huya

Hmmmm............

Sana finished her song and everyone clapped judges were seemed to be really impressed by her singing..........she came down and Anand hugged her and praised her singing she devika and Jenny too hugged her and praised her and then she sat beside Sid as only one chair beside Sid was empty.....

Sid: awesome........

Sana looked at him not understanding what does he mean....

Sid: I mean your voice ........you were awesome on the stage......your voice is really beautiful as you.......

Sana said thanks as she received a call.........she picked the call

Sana excited: hellooo

Boy: hii baby.......kya hua itni excited kyu hai?

Sana: finally Mera audition ho gaya.........

Boy: tu hi select hogi dekhna......i know.....

Sana: thank you.....Mera support karne ke liye.........tu nahi hota toh mujhe nahi lagta mai yaha hoti Aaj......thank you......chl result aate hi call karti hu tujhe.....

Boy: thik hai byee..

Sana: byee

She hung tha call but Sid had listened everything.......Sid thought to ask her.....

Sid: kiska call tha....

Sana: tha koi special......fhir kabhi milwaungi tujhe isse.......

Sid felt his heart has been stabbed with knife......someone is more special than him to her.......

Sana continued: bohot supportive hai teri tarah........she said this with genuine smile.........

Host: toh aap sab Dil tham kar baithiye kyuki hamare aaj ke auditions ke results aa chuke hai.........aur the third winner is...........Monica Sharma......second winner is...........Rahul Mehra.....and the first winner is.......................shehnaaz chhabra.....

Everyone hooted and unknowingly Sana hugged Sid suddenly he was shocked but then reciprocated it everyone saw this and some were fuming in anger...........everyone wished her congratulations...........

Host: toh judges sabhi winners se kuch kehna chahte hai.......

The women came on stage

Judge: first of all congratulations to all the three of you.....toh yeh tha second round.....third round will be a concert............toh aap jin logon ko bulana chahte ho bula sakte ho winners ke parivar walon k liye vip passes honge jo waha counter or milegi........once again congratulations thank you.........

They all came out of the audition hall Sid was not looking at all glowing as he was before.........

Sid: Sana chal tujhe kisise milwana hai......

Sana: kisse?

Sid: chl toh.......

He took her with him and the backstage......there were some rooms.......they entered one room and Sana was shocked....,............

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taddaaaa........

That's it for today........

What's in that room??

Whom she's going to meet??

Why does she got shocked??

What do you all think comment me..........

Next update will be given soon......

Till then keep reading keep voting keep commenting ❤️